From: tony cooper on
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:46:12 +0100, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:

>In message <nsgur5hvk5t0qs2deidk2te5b04aqhmogc(a)4ax.com>, tony cooper
><tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> writes
>>>
>>>Yes to many thousands of people. They symbols are certainly associated
>>>with pedophile.
>>
>>You're a busy man with taking all of those polls on how people react
>>to photographs of church buildings and other subjects related to the
>>Catholic church. How much time did it take you to personally
>>interview thousands of people?
>
>You really are stupid... The BBC was talking about it to day on the
>news. There are thousands of people (UK and Ireland never mind the rest
>of the world) who are currently talking about their abuse and trying to
>get something done about it. They associate images of the RC Church with
>child abuse.

How did you draw the conclusion that the people who are incensed about
pedophilia in the church are also associating images of Catholic
church-related things with pedophilia? BBC didn't report that.

Do you want to tell me how the man on the Clapham bus is enraged by
one of these photos, but not the other?

http://www.cambridge2000.com/cambridge2000/images/0004/P4050456.jpg
http://lh5.ggpht.com/adrian.oggero/R0DhD_ud3_I/AAAAAAAAFj0/jDN9RE53w4k/s400/060621%20%20Frankfurt,%20Alemania.%20086.jpg

>No... You can't handle reality. We have seen how you twist and turn to
>be anti Pedophilia but send your children to a Church that supports
>pedophiles.

All I'm doing is putting your own words up for examination. They fail
miserably.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Chris H on
In message <nsgur5hvk5t0qs2deidk2te5b04aqhmogc(a)4ax.com>, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> writes

>You're a busy man with taking all of those polls on how people react
>to photographs of church buildings and other subjects related to the
>Catholic church. How much time did it take you to personally
>interview thousands of people?

I notice that for anything anti the Catholic Church and the way they
hide and support pedophiles you demand lots of fully validated evidence
down to the last detail.

Yet anything pro the Church is fine no matter how flimsy it is.

You have given excuse after excuse for turning a blind eye to your
church supporting pedophiles.

Had you and people like you just said "no" and stopped supporting
churches where they supported pedophiles and kept them from prosecution
the problem would have stopped decades ago.

It is complicity by people like you that permits the Catholic pedophiles
to continue. Meanwhile you equivocate and slit hairs over definitions
of words.

From: GMAN on
In article <f3lur5lc88dmgoskffh9rojnb7phe1h6f5(a)4ax.com>, tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:46:12 +0100, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
>
>>In message <nsgur5hvk5t0qs2deidk2te5b04aqhmogc(a)4ax.com>, tony cooper
>><tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> writes

>>>You're a busy man with taking all of those polls on how people react
>>>to photographs of church buildings and other subjects related to the
>>>Catholic church. How much time did it take you to personally
>>>interview thousands of people?
>>
>>You really are stupid... The BBC was talking about it to day on the
>>news. There are thousands of people (UK and Ireland never mind the rest
>>of the world) who are currently talking about their abuse and trying to
>>get something done about it. They associate images of the RC Church with
>>child abuse.
>
>How did you draw the conclusion that the people who are incensed about
>pedophilia in the church are also associating images of Catholic
>church-related things with pedophilia? BBC didn't report that.

I don't, but its hypocritical idol worship by its very definition.
From: mmyvusenet on
"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:4bbe91ef$0$1592$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net...
> mmyvusenet <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> escribi� en el mensaje de
>>noticias:E65nIjAMNYvLFA8V(a)phaedsys.demon.co.uk...
>>> In message <824s2sFflrU1(a)mid.individual.net>, mmyvusenet
>>> <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> writes

>>> How do you know that? You have the older ones from before the councils
>>> where they changed it?
>>>
>>> But the Bible is the word of man not the word of god.
>>
>>But for a true Christian the Bible is the Word of God,
>
> So sayeth the priests.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfischer(a)sonic.net

Hello, normally I don't talk to priests, alone I go to Mass on Sundays and
some holidays when I can, to meditate according to the Bible, take advantage
to practice photography and record videos of moments that might be
interesting, for my website. For example, It is the last video I made about
this theatrical musical event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC2gkJqvnjw

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Chris Malcolm on
mmyvusenet <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

> But for a true Christian the Bible is the Word of God.

Shame about the ghostwriters, the translators, and the theological
politicians who dumped some of the chapters and "corrected"
others. But to be fair back in those days hardly anyone could read,
and reading without moving your lips was considered so unnaturally
superhuman an ability you were suspected of having made a deal with
the devil. So God couldn't even use the best writers for his book. No
wonder it took hundreds of years to write.

I look forward to his next book.

--
Chris Malcolm