From: Ray Fischer on
Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>"Pete Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr(a)optonline.net> wrote in message

>>>That's exactly right. Obama makes a very creditable president, and Palin
>>>would not. But Obama is a liberal Democrat, which is my worst nightmare,
>>>and
>>>Palin is a conservative Republican which is the closest thing to a perfect
>>>leader I can imagine, so I would vote for her in a New York minute.
>>
>> A "conservative" republican who was governer of a state that relies
>> quite heavily on federal money.
>>
>> Anyone who would vote for Palin is an idiot.
>
>We agree on something. Remember Bill votes his for pocketbook, not humanity.

He votes for his cult and not for humanity or his pocketbook.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: George Kerby on

On 2/13/10 1:46 PM, in article 4b7701ae$0$1601$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net, "Ray
Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:

> Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:

>>> Correct.

>>> I have seen far too many CEO's laying off $60,000/yr workers so that
>>> they can continue to take home $20,000,000/yr. To think that a
>>> typical CEO has the interests of employees as a priority is naive.
>>> If they cared about employees or the company then they'd be getting
>>> $1,000,000/yr and using the extra money to keep 200 employees producing
>>> products to sell.
>>
>> Your comments make it obvious that you know absolutely nothing about
>> business. A good CEO holds the interests the company first.
>
> LOL! Is that what they tell you?
>
>> In a public
>> company, he is accountable to the board, who represents the interests of the
>> owners.
>
> ROFL! The board represent the shareholders?!? And you really believe that?
>
> When was the last time a board member got fired by the shareholders?
> When was the last time shareholders picked a board member? Or CEO?

You need to quit before you embarrass yourself any further. You never have
even seen a proxy vote form, have you, FishHead Rot?!?

What a dumbass...

From: George Kerby on

On 2/13/10 1:47 PM, in article 4b7701d8$0$1601$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net, "Ray
Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:

> Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, we have identified at least 2, maybe 3 in this thread.
>>>
>> Ah.....The latest definition of, "idiot". - Anyone who votes for a
>> president who was the former governor of a state that got a lot of money
>> from the federal government.........Huh?
>
> Nobody wrote that and lying only makes you look like a bigot.

I wish I had a dime for every time you have posted "bigot", FishRot.

I would retire a multi-millionaire.

From: Peter on
> Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> I have seen far too many CEO's laying off $60,000/yr workers so that
>>> they can continue to take home $20,000,000/yr. To think that a
>>> typical CEO has the interests of employees as a priority is naive.
>>> If they cared about employees or the company then they'd be getting
>>> $1,000,000/yr and using the extra money to keep 200 employees producing
>>> products to sell.

How about some examples: You are making accusations of clear violations of
rhe SEC Regulations.

>>Your comments make it obvious that you know absolutely nothing about
>>business. A good CEO holds the interests the company first.
>
> LOL! Is that what they tell you?

They? Suggest you get over your bitter pill and learn something about the
reality of business before you open your mouth.

>> In a public
>>company, he is accountable to the board, who represents the interests of
>>the
>>owners.
>
> ROFL! The board represent the shareholders?!? And you really believe
> that?

And just how do you think a director becomes a director. He/she is elected
by vot of the shareholders. It's becomming obvious that you have never owned
stock in a public company. It is also obvous that you never have run a
successful business, or if you have, you are just blowing smoke.

> When was the last time a board member got fired by the shareholders?
> When was the last time shareholders picked a board member? Or CEO?

Read this and learn.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/04/082704.asp

>> To maintain and grow a healthy company. A good manager recognizes
>>that the workers are the lifeblood of the company.
>
> If any of your beliefs were true then we wouldn't see corporations
> spending so much to hire and train workers only to fire them a few
> years later and then repeat the process again.

My statements are based upon personal observation and experience. What are
your statements based upon?

> Sure, there are some good CEOs, but there aren't many.

More than you would admit. Wow! You certainly are a fountain of
misinformation.

--
Peter

From: Bill Graham on

"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Bill Graham <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>"Pete Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr(a)optonline.net> wrote in message

>>>That's exactly right. Obama makes a very creditable president, and Palin
>>>would not. But Obama is a liberal Democrat, which is my worst nightmare,
>>>and
>>>Palin is a conservative Republican which is the closest thing to a
>>>perfect
>>>leader I can imagine, so I would vote for her in a New York minute.
>>
>> A "conservative" republican who was governer of a state that relies
>> quite heavily on federal money.
>>
>> Anyone who would vote for Palin is an idiot.
>

> We agree on something. Remember Bill votes his for pocketbook, not
> humanity.

Yes.....I am very uncomfortable when politicians have their hands in my
pockets........Just because Robin Hood gave money to the poor, that doesn't
prevent me from calling him a thief.