First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Sending Windows xp ecard (Hallmark) to Mac computer
Is this possible. And if so , How? TIA. franktee ... 23 Apr 2010 23:21
somehow my pc date became year 5910
Ok, somehow my pc date/time became year 5910 -- how did that happen? Now, after resetting, I see just a few posts other than mine, although the blue number in parenthesis is (4100) -- that is, the number next to the news group. Jack ... 23 Apr 2010 21:43
Appearance of folders
I was recently in the WINDOWS folder and noticed that two of the sub folders had a different style folder icon than the rest. The Downloaded Programs folder and the Ocache folder are both standing on there ends open instead of laying down closed. Was wondering if there is any reason why these two folders appea... 22 Apr 2010 03:05
New motherboard, CheckDisk every startup
Hi I had to replace my motherboard, fortunately I got one that was almost the same as the one i had, so I didn't had to reinstall, but now XP wants to do check disk at every startup on 4 of my partitions. Is there a way that I can stop XP from doing that ? p.s. the first time I did let XP do the check disk ... 22 Apr 2010 16:37
can't see any messages in the newsgroup anymore
Why can't I see any messages in the newsgroup anymore? ("There are no items in this view.") Jack ... 5 May 2010 09:21
How do I get Xp (and Vista please) to remember when I setup a
I have doen this a bunch of times. I will do it again. Do I need to shut-down and power up for the changes to fully take affect? A message saying something about re-opening the folder is when the changes will take affect. ... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
software that can modify Gamma, brightness, contrast for a givenvideo file?
Nothing that comes with XP. Have you perused google? Maurice wrote: Hello: is there a software (free if possible) to change the gamma, brightness, contrast for a video file? I have some video files that require to change the current settings of my display to appear clearly, this requires t... 20 Apr 2010 16:33
software that can modify Gamma, brightness, contrast for a given video file?
Hello: is there a software (free if possible) to change the gamma, brightness, contrast for a video file? I have some video files that require to change the current settings of my display to appear clearly, this requires to change back settings when finish. An annoying process. any help is appreciated ... 20 Apr 2010 16:33
internet icon disappeared from task bar
Using win xp and we accidently moved the internet explorer icon that is on the task bar (quick launch) and how do we get it back to the task bar? We tried to create a short cut of the IE8 and drag into the task bar area but it would not allow us to drag into the task bar. Thanks for your help. ... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
Files No Show on CD-RW Drive D:
I have an MS-Dos boot RW-CD with Dos Utilities in folders and files, which boots and works fine in drive D:.... Nero StartSmart shows D: Track 01: 0:0200 57:16.18 (504MB), Data... Why won't WinXPpro show the files and folders on drive D:, instead of just a blank white screen ???? ... 20 Apr 2010 21:55