First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
Batchfile substitution syntax question
I want the my bacthfile code to produce (including the spaces): copy /y "c:\this dir\this file.txt" d: copy /y "c:\next dir\next file.txt" d: copy /y "c:\last dir\last file.txt" d: Instead, I just get code with the set var names; copy /y "c:\x1" d: copy /y "c:\x2" d: copy /y "c:\x3" d: How do I correct m... 28 Apr 2010 16:20
Domain User can't login unless it has local Administrators right
Dear Sir/Madam, I have a laptop, after join a domain. -Domain Admin can login, local admin or user can login. -But any domain user can't login. After type user name and password, it prompt a RED CROSS without error message. -Unless i add the domain user to local "administrators" group, then it can login, bu... 28 Apr 2010 03:58
Why does shutdown take so long; why does it not complete sometimes
Why does shutdown take so long; why does it not complete sometimes What takes my computer running XP home, SP3, so long to shut down during the stage after "Saving settings", which iirc is called "shutting down". It takes about 20 to 22 seconds most times, and I can't figure out what there is to do. Especially ... 28 Apr 2010 07:15
DVD player starts then vanishes after replacing system board
I have a 1905-S301 Satellite. Recently I had to replace the system board. When I get the new system board and get everything going again I noticed the DVD player will start to play but then vanishes. I have tried everything, downloaded everything from MS and Toshiba but to no avail. Any sugestions? Now, I ... 30 Apr 2010 21:53
Stop autoplay?
I have stopped autoplay, but EVERY TIME eye put in a CD, a window opens up. Can I stop this behavior? Thanks, Andy ... 30 Apr 2010 18:34
Where is the safe place to download Microsoft Network Monitor?
I find Microsoft Network Monitor 3.3 for download on following link, but when I install it, my Norton detects virus when I execute the download file. Does anyone have any suggestions on where the safe place to download? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa... 28 Apr 2010 23:08
Print Screen using dual screens?
I have recently set up to use dual screens.....this is great for productivity! If I now do a PrtScn, however, I get the screen shot of both monitors. Is there any clever way of achieving the screen shot only of one, or the other screen? Al ... 28 Apr 2010 00:42
Message Rules question
A friend uses XP. When he awakens his pc from slumber each am he sees a note ref a few unopened email messages awaiting, so this am he had 4 unopened messages..but what the note didn't tell him was he also had a further 10 messages he hadn't read that had gone directly into other folders via message rules. Don't ... 27 Apr 2010 16:49
Create folders in alphabetical order in WLM?
I use WIN7 and Windows Live Mail and generally am happy with both. In the past I have created many folders on the left side under Comcast and they would always show up after creation in alphabetical order. Numbers first, then alphas. Great, that's the way I wanted it. Now when I want and need to create more folde... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
Windows Explorer doesn�t recognize my 2nd HD
Hi I�ve just conected a 2nd HD (Samsung 80 GB). I�ve changed it from another computer also as a 2nd primary HD and it was O.K. It�s formated NTFS and working fine. Partition Magic did recognized it. Acronis True Image found it and I was able to made a Clone from a Seagate 250 GB (only 10% full). The bios Setup rec... 29 Apr 2010 10:08