First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Office2003
Where can I get a newsgroup for office 2003? The ones I found are not avauilable for some reason. I am unable to download a security update and wonder what I can do (KB 982311) Even when I tried oit directly from the MS site I get a box saying 'The update cannot be applied'. Virus/trojan? Thank you J... 10 Jun 2010 15:42
How to validate User ID creation date in Windows XP
Is there a way to validate the creation date of local User IDs in Windows XP/2003? ... 11 Jun 2010 14:49
USB optical mouse
Hello, I have windows xp home installed and it was installed with ps/s mouse and keyboard. I am trying to install a USB optical mouse and I got the error below: A problem has occured during the installation. Your hardware might not work correctly. The USB port is enabled and I usually connect USB stick memory dr... 9 Jun 2010 19:50
Office Newsgroup
I had subscribed to an office misc. newsgroup but some how it disappeared how can I find it? Sol ... 10 Jun 2010 14:35
PS2 keyboard partly faulty - USB keyboard correct
Did you ever find a cause or a fix? I have the same ongoing problem -- still looking for a solution..... I need to use the PS2 keyboard because it is "special needs." Switching to a USB keyboard is not an option unfortunately, and PS2-USB adapters do not solve the problem. THANKS! -- gw13007 ... 9 Jun 2010 13:07
WiFi connection problems:not really sure this is SP3 issue?
I've got a Dell D600 laptop with XP Pro SP3. I noticed a few issues with SP3 - mainly my screen rotation capability went away, but that's a known ATI issue and why I waited so long to update. But I've also been having problems connecting to WiFi at my usual hot spots. My ZoneAlarm icon shows traffic flowing, an... 10 Jun 2010 01:18
XP confirm to open downloaded file
Using XP sp3 Pro. When I download any file, for instance, a jpg/jpeg/gif image, when I try to open that image I get the open file security warning 'Do you want to open this file?'. There is a checkbox (Always ask before opening this file) and regardless of whether it is ticked or not I still get the open file c... 13 Jun 2010 02:56
Windows "search" facility not working. Win XP Home Ed. TIA
When I attempted to run a search ie: Start>search the normal box (with puppy) appeared but that was it. Tools>folder options was just the same. Non-operational. I have run the bug chesks ie: malwarebytes etc but no change for the better. Any help appreciated. TIA AsK ... 10 Jun 2010 19:04
Does Microsoft know what they are doing
With their NNTP Server closing they just added more groups microsoft.public.forecaster microsoft.public.frx microsoft.public.pos microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager ????? ... 11 Jun 2010 15:56
Desktop icons are wider than usual
Perhaps your issue was what (or similar to) I've just seen on Windows 7 - where somehow my daughter changed the desktop icons to look huge. I got rid of it by right mouse clicking on the desktop & looking at the properties. Then first *_you_must_\"unlock\"_the_desktop_* otherwise you won't be able to perform the nex... 8 Jun 2010 20:38