First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Java Script Enabled??
Got XP Pro SP3, running Seamonkey, FoxFire, IE, and Opera. Whenever I go thru a Proxy Server to the BBC web site to try to get the IPlayer, I get this nastygram: Java Script Disabled. I have gone thru all the menus and Java Scripts APPEARS to be enabled on all four browsers. Yet I still get that nastygram. Wh... 2 Jun 2010 05:29
add to Runas command
I tried adding some more functionality to the batch file below with no success. Is there a way that I can add to this batch file? For example, color 1f and loading some macros would be great too. Thanks. runas.exe /user:Administrator cmd.exe ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Active Desktop HTML File missing
i have a problem my i have deleted a active html file and when i change wallpaper it appears active html file missing and bars like on my computer appears on desktop ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
General Greeting Cards
General greeting cards price in India - compare n buy general greeting card at low price online in india, naaptol.com offers best deal to buy general greeting cards with user reviews online in india. Types of General Cards Handmade Cards Colorful Cards Butterflies Cards For more information visit: http://... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
Timed wireless shutdown
Hi all, If anyone can answer this one it would be much appreciated. I would like to know if there is a way of scheduling a the wireless component of my modem without shutting down the ADSL connection. I want to allow the gateway to work but disable access to wireless connections to the internet. Hope this isn'... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
Problem with Screen Resolution
As ther was some noise coming out of computer, I thought of cleaning the computer. After cleaning, when I started the computer I found that I was having problem with resolution. Screen resolution was showing 800x600 pixel and it was fixed at that level. I couldn't move the pointer to higher level. Color qua... 1 Jun 2010 04:20
All good things must come to an end...
The worst lesson of life is that all good things must come to an end. Goodbye everybody! ju.c ... 4 Jun 2010 23:34
Finding network key on Windows XP laptop
Hello All, I have a PC which is wired to connect to the Internet by way of a cable modem. When I got the service I got wireless because of other computers and my laptop. The network key was saved in my laptop, but I recently had an issue with it and all network keys were erased. Now I need to connect again, bu... 1 Jun 2010 01:08
Thank You
Thanks to all who have helped me over the years with Win98, XP, and now 7. Much appreciated. And, I hope that I assisted via a few of my posts. Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of communication, in my humble opinion. ciao ... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Rhine eternet Rhine adapter driver
I have 3 PC's connected to DSL through a modem feeding 3 PC's. Today one of my PC's had a major problem with Avast being disabled and it appears a nasty Virus or trojan may have zapped me. I run avast and spybot and spyblaster along with windows defender and keep them updated. I decided to wipe the c drive and ... 2 Jun 2010 06:34