First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
oe6 Problem
Am unable to open websites when they show up in Outlook Express 6. Anyone know why? When I click on an URL all I get is a BONG. Am running WinXP Home Edition w/SP3. ... 28 May 2010 15:59
User Switch
XP, Home Edition ,SP3 Hello! Somehow thru my own judgment error I have managed to become a Computer Administrator..Prior to today I would go directly to the desktop and begin using my PC..Now I find myself having to allow the computer to load my personal settings..I would like to go back to the default(?) I ha... 28 May 2010 19:17
Seeking .NET FRAMEWORK v2 NEWSGROUP
Seeking .NET FRAMEWORK v2 NEWSGROUP ... 29 May 2010 15:46
Which image format provides the highest resolution?
Which image format provides the highest resolution? ... 24 May 2010 20:11
Windows XP looks like classic. Virus?
Well I have Windows xp and I turned off my computer today. Turned it back on later, and The whole Start menu and taskbars took the look of windows classic. The blocky one. I've been doing various cleanups but is this a virus or fixable? ... 25 May 2010 12:26
New to this forum - A quick introduction from myself
How is everyone?, I'm John and wanted to introduce myself to this place. I've been a non-posting lurker but haven't added anything yet and am going to start posting occasionally. By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy a kit for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted! -- ... 24 May 2010 20:11
" Loosing It "
Desprate! I need to down load my " Classes ". My media player echoes, I want to get back to normal. Please Help??? -- Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windowsxp/201005/1 ... 26 May 2010 22:28
Running a Program in Windows 98 Compatibility Mode
Wanted to find out, if in Win XP Pro if there is a way to set a program or an application to Windows 98 Compatibility Mode using the commnad line ,or run the program with a switch or through a script (VBscript) I am trying to have a a certain app run in Windows 98 Compatibility Mode every time it opens. Since... 25 May 2010 14:40
MS "Malicious Software Removal Tool" - How To Tell A Fake?
Hi, My wife's computer got infected with the "Virus Protecter" virus. I removed it with MalwareBytes. Now we get a screen claiming to be MS's Malicious Software Removal Tool telling us there is an infection. Having been burned once how do we tell if it is legitimate or another part of the scam? Thanks,... 24 May 2010 20:11
Remote Desktop Connection Will Not Launch in Windows XP
I'm using a Windows XP machine that is accessing Windows Server 2003 via RDP. When I launch the Windows RDP, I see mstsc in the Task Manager window but the Remote Desktop Connection windows does not open and eventually mstsc closes (disappear from the Task Manager window). When I launch RDP in the command pro... 25 May 2010 15:47