First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
"There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr6" Error
OS: WinXP Home SP3 I've just started to get this error message randomly (sometimes when opening an application or opening Windows Explorer, etc...: "There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr6" Any ideas? Thanks for your time. -- JamesKB ... 18 May 2010 11:29
WinXP Upgrade
I have an older Windows 2000 machine. I am attempting to upgrade to XP. I do not have the password to log onto the machine and can not get it. I have the XP disk and when I attept to boot from there it stalls at "Boot from ATAPI CD-ROM :". And and all suggestions on how to get past this would be appreciated... 17 May 2010 19:08
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design
Professional manufacturing WEB of sites for firms and organizations. WEB-design. Dearly and qualitatively. Service and promotion of ready sites. Registration of the domain and a hosting for 1 year free of charge by development of a site. webmaster2003(a)hotmail.com ... 17 May 2010 10:14
Why need to install Driver for new Thumbdrive / harddisk
When I insert a new thumbdrive or Harddisk to my office laptop, it will prompt me to install driver. I wonder why is it necessary to do this for each new thumbdrive or harddisk ? Won't the drivers have been install the first time I insert any thumbdrive or harddisk ? Thanks. ... 25 May 2010 09:07
Selective Internet Access
Recently, my internet access for Internet Explorer and other programs was shut off. At first I thought it was a virus, but then I realized that some programs have access and some do not. Here is a list: Program that have internet Access: Thunderbird, Firefox, Active Sync, Teamviewer, Logmein, Avira Program... 17 May 2010 14:41
drive letter
Hi, My windows is found installed at F: drive, can I change it back to C: ? thanks ... 18 May 2010 10:22
Power to pc but nothing else
On 16 May, 22:34, Ron <ro...(a)ntlworld.com> wrote: I went away for all of last week and shut down my pc in the usual way and also switched of the power at the mains  as well. On my return when I switched it back on, it starts up as soon as I turn the mains on at the wall socket. The power pack starts, the fa... 16 May 2010 19:03
Updates at Shutdown
When I shutdown, I continue to receive a choice to install a Windows Update or Shut down without the update. I choose Install and the update is installed and the computer shuts down. But every time now, I get this choice and keep installing the update. This has been happening repeatedly for a couple of weeks, it ... 18 May 2010 13:41
Power to pc but nothing else
I went away for all of last week and shut down my pc in the usual way and also switched of the power at the mains as well. On my return when I switched it back on, it starts up as soon as I turn the mains on at the wall socket. The power pack starts, the fans on the power pack, cpu and motherboard run, the keyboar... 16 May 2010 22:22
formatting completely/irreversibly a hard drive
Hello: I'm looking to a utility (free if possible) who can format/delete completely a hard disk, so it's impossible to recover data with any software doing unformat or undelete. In the past, using debug it was possible to do low level format. any help is appreciated. thanks Maurice ... 17 May 2010 01:36