First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Sort Start -> Programs from command line
Hello, I've done numerous web and usenet searches over the past few days and come up short, and am hoping now to get somebody's input... I am not a C programmer, but am looking for a registry or command line technique, or a small 3rd party command line tool that performs the right-click -> Sort By Name feature... 2 Jun 2010 10:57
UPDATE KB979202 MS silverlight problem
Hello, I was able to have all updates install, but i'm stuck with this KB979202. When I install it, a box popup (windows Installer) and ask for "enter path to folder containing installlation package silverlight.msi". ??? I try to uninstall silverlight and same message appear and ask for silverlight.msi?? Ca... 25 May 2010 15:47
" Loosing It "
I'm in Desprate need. My media player echoes, this " Duet Echo " ? I need to down load my classes. Somebody Please Help :( -- Message posted via http://www.windowskb.com ... 24 May 2010 10:08
Eject CD via cmd
hey i got an javascript error like "reference error activex object not defined"; -- oxfordraju ... 24 May 2010 11:15
try this
If I understood your question correctly, you need to set a error image as your desktop background. To do this, first take a screen shot of the desired error message(press ctrl+printscreen when you have error message) and save it as JPG file. Later open that file--> right click on it and select "set as desktop backgr... 24 May 2010 03:41
First ensure that "Lock The taskbar"
First ensure that "Lock The taskbar" option is not checked. You can see this option when you right click on taskbar. After that, click on your taskbar and drag it to the bottom of the screen and you should be able to see what you want. Hope this helps. rogeepete wrote: Start Button 23-May-10 Has migra... 24 May 2010 03:41
Why cannot copy autorun.inf across network drive
I've copied a CD software into my harddisk. Then I copy to another PC. But I find that it's not possible to copy the autorun.inf over. "Access is denied" I wonder why ? Thanks ... 24 May 2010 21:17
Start Button
Has migrated to top left of screen, along with task bar. How to get it back to lower left, please Thanks -- Roger ... 24 May 2010 14:36
How does one post an image file here that contains an image of an
How does one post an image file here that contains an image of an error message on the desktop? ... 24 May 2010 19:04
Dual Boot from two different physical drives
I would like to know how to DUAL BOOT using two different physical hard drives. Is this possible? I currently have a machine running XP Pro with a BUNCH of older apps and custom legacy apps for my company. I don't use this very often, but I will occasionally need to boot up from this hard drive and run this mac... 24 May 2010 17:57