First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
Startup Folder Items Not Display
Hello, First I did a search for this but couldn't find a solution. I have moved my Startup folder using TweakUI. The items on the startup folder get executed on system startup as expected... however when I got to start->All Programs->Startup I get an empty folder. When I got to the startup folder using explor... 6 Jun 2010 18:19
Windows 7 Shut Down - Know How to Fix your PC Instantly
Windows 7 is a very advanced and up-to-date system which has become extremely popular since its launch - but many people are now discovering that this system is prone to shutting down randomly, leading you to lose data and unsaved games. This issue is very common and extremely damaging to your PC, and here's how to... 5 Jun 2010 04:56
Error: The ordinal 6880 could not be located in the DLL MFC42.DLL
I know - this is an old problem but still, I can't overcome it: A year ago I have stared receiving the above application error when I navigate to folders containing AVI files. Dismissing the dialog is followed by an apparent Windows Explorer crash and restart. ================================ The solutions I ... 16 Jun 2010 09:57
Cannot hide desktop icons
I go to Desktop properties but am not offered the "Show desktop icons" referred to in the help file. "Show in groups" is greyed out. I have invoked the XP Sidebar and wish to hide the desktop icons as they will appear in the sidebar Any ideas please Teriel9 ... 5 Jun 2010 07:05
Error: The ordinal 6880 could not be located in the DLL MFC42.DLL
:confused: I know - this is an old problem but still, I can't overcome it: A year ago I have stared receiving the above application error when I navigate to folders containing AVI files. Dismissing the dialog is followed by an apparent Windows Explorer crash and restart. ================================ The solution... 4 Jun 2010 07:02
NEW SATA DRIVE RECOGNIZED BUT UNUSABLE?????
I got a new Samsung HD502HJ, 500Gig SATA harddrive for my HP Compaq d530 CMT, which has a Pentium 4 @ 3GHz. The drive was recognized by the BIOS upon turn-on, but in Windows XP, there was no letter designator for the drive, and it was missing in the windows explorer. I looked in the Device manager,... 4 Jun 2010 07:02
What does one do when the health of a torrent is zero?
What does one do when the health of a torrent is zero? ... 4 Jun 2010 03:47
Outlook Express Delete not working
Windows XP Home Outlook Express won't let me delete all my deleted emails at one time. I can only do won at a time. In the EDIT, the (delete all deleted messages) isn't highlighted. Is there a quick fix for this? ... 4 Jun 2010 03:47
permissions changing without notice
I have this very strange problem and I hoped all you knowledgable techs might have an answer. Some background: late last year one of my customers had data corruption on one of their computers. I restored the corrupted data from a backup but noted there were disk errors on the main hard drive in Event Viewer. ... 3 Jun 2010 22:21
Windows 7 Question
I cannot find a newsgroup that answers Windows 7 questions. If there is a newsgroup for Windows 7, can you please tell me the name? We are upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7. We have a fileserver (running Server 2003 SP2) where our users' documents are stored. We configure the user's folder with their l... 10 Jun 2010 22:23