First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How to get Windows98 SE to work with Flash Drives larger than 1GB
.. . . and have a look at the replies you received to your first and identical post. ... 12 Aug 2010 04:58
scanner button does not work with epson perfection 610
I have an epson perfection 610 scanner which works fine. But if I press the scan button, nothing happens. If I go to the control panel and open the scanners properties, there is a tab for events. The only possible event is "start button" and the action is "no action" and all other radio buttons for selecting an act... 12 Aug 2010 04:57
How do we get Windows98 SE to work with Flash Drives larger than 1
"CurlySue" <CurlySue(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1537D66E-C018-446E-BB2D-F2D90EC04B17(a)microsoft.com... In short, I cannot get Windows 98SE to work with any Flash Drive larger than 1GB. It will work with 1GB drives, but I prefer to use 4GB (and perhaps larger drives). Sni... 12 Aug 2010 09:18
Windows Desktop Search Default is Ask.com - Can't get rid of i
G'day, Same problem really winds me up but I got rid of it. I downloaded Skype, which did not like the tool bar I was using, Windows/ google auto check window came up with a "make Google my home page " etc etc and hey presto . No more Ask and that prat Jeeves! Oh yes now back on Skype. "breather" wrote: ... 11 Aug 2010 18:04
Could a Windows Explorer crash end up corrupting data?
Using Windows Explorer, I moved several gigabytes of data from my hard drive to a USB drive. Then later in the day, Windows Explorer crashed - it said something like "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" and it also mentioned the possibility of losing data. I know that sometimes when y... 13 Aug 2010 13:36
Deleting files and folders in the C:\Windows directory
I thought I'd try my post from the other day again, and see if I can get an answer. Replacing the HD with a larger one is not a feasible solution. I'm trying to conserve space on a small HD on a laptop, and would like to know if I can remove the following files and directories. 1) Numerous files and folders ... 12 Aug 2010 11:30
howto read Software-Raid5
Hi there, First I am not sure wether I am in the right newsgroup but as Win XP also supports software-raid it might be. Tell me if there's a better topic. So, I am using Win2003 Standard with SP2 as backup-DC with software raid5 and since Monday it seems like video and network-card broke down. As it has some ... 11 Aug 2010 14:45
upgrade from 98 to xp
Will any files be lost if I upgrade from win98 to xp ? Have a 'old' Dell with 1g ram etc., that I've used for mail. Need a new printer; new 1 won't talk to 98, so..... Are there any files that need backing up before the upgrade ? ... 11 Aug 2010 12:34
error message "generic host process for win32...."
Now I'm getting this message and I have Service Pack #3. Any suggestions for fixing this? -- Gerry "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote: PBUAK, I should think. Randem wrote: Oppps. messages got stuck and repeated. "Randem" <newsgroups(a)randem.com> wrote in message news:OdxDfA2TJHA.4... 11 Aug 2010 11:28
Application conflict w/Windows Installer
Hello All, We recently had a machine that had Windows reinstalled (XP Pro, SP3). It was done from an SP3 CD. All applications then reinstalled fine except one (Sage Timberline Office). The error said that Windows Installer was configured incorrectly. It would appear that this application is incompatible with... 11 Aug 2010 14:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12