First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Make Unlimited FREE Calls!
Make Unlimited FREE Calls! Join Green Win Network and when you are ready to make unlimited free calls simply register your number and that,s it. You can now make free calls to anyone in the Green Win Network who has also signed up for the GWN Telecoms Services and enjoy massively discounted calls to any other nu... 5 Aug 2010 04:49
Windows Activating makes problems
Hey Guys, I installed a new graphics card and ram into my computer. After that Windows wanted to activate again. Unfortunately, after the login window there came no more icon or another windows - I need the activation window! The computer starts only in safe mode. Any idea? The computer has Windows XP Professi... 5 Aug 2010 11:21
Windows Updates - Hardware interrupts
eMachine - Windows XP SP3 A lady brought this machine to me because it had slowed to a crawl. Task Manager was showing high CPU usage (40%-90%) although it didn't show what process(es) were using it. Showed System Idle process 90-99%. Process Explorer identified the culprit as "Hardware Interrupts". In msconfig ... 9 Aug 2010 11:14
create button for web site on browser
Dear all, How to add a short cut button for a frequent visit web site on the tool bar on my browser? Thanks kent ... 6 Aug 2010 12:42
Volume shadow copy -- OK to disable?
I was doing a defrag and it kept stopping because of a conflict with the Volume Shadow Copy service. A quick Internet search turned up a site that recommended disabling the Volume Shadow Copy while defrag is running. http://forum.soft32.com/win4/Defragmenting-pauses-volume-shadow-copy-ftopict212207.htm I did ... 5 Aug 2010 09:08
Cannot run chkdsk on re-boot is this caused by the intel -sata disk driver ??
Running winxp-pro , sata hard drives with intel ahci Ok So go to disk properties ....... error checking .. select auto fix ... error message ' needs to run at re-start. re-boot and chkdsk reports ntfs file system, cannot access volume , fails to run and boots into windows Try with window'... 5 Aug 2010 00:32
Printer Install
I am running Win XP SP3 and am trying to install a new printer, During the software install I get a message saying that I need to start the Print Spooler. When I try to start it I get the error message as follows; Could not start the print spooler service on local computer. Error 1068: the dependency service or... 7 Aug 2010 20:12
Java
If this is not the correct place to ask, please point to the right one. My wife has a Win XP SP3 computer and it tells her that she needs to up date her Java, when she tries it says that it is unable to complete the task. I can probably get the error message info if needed. Jerry ... 5 Aug 2010 01:37
Updating XP When I Want?
I noticed on a PC with XP that I specified that want to control when updates are applied, and it's OK to download them. From Control Panel I worked my way to a place where I had a choice to use Express download. When executed, I found I had nothing to get. OK, that makes sense. Eventually I got to a web page (I... 5 Aug 2010 01:37
Basics newsgroup
When I select basics it does not show any questions or answers. It's just blank. The General catogory is the only one that shows questions to me. Can anyone help me? James ... 8 Aug 2010 17:50