First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Taskbar present, Start button not!
machine clean of viruses or illegal processes.. what could be the cause? ... 9 Aug 2010 16:50
Security pop-up on homemade page
Dan, I ran into same problem again - couldn't find answer online, but I then remembered the source of the fix last time. I had this saved in OE - my 'Newsgroup tips' folder Thanks AGAIN. .. "- Bobb -" <bobb(a)noemail.123> wrote in message news:%23ZCpb$BVJHA.4416(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... "Daniel Cric... 9 Aug 2010 16:50
windows installer 3.0
My computer is OS Windows XP PRO, SP3. I attempted to upgrade my security suite CA2007 to CA ISS 2010 and I was only able to partially install it. A windows installer message kept popping up asking to install a file from a temp folder and showing the Source List product code. I used regedit to look up the code a... 9 Aug 2010 19:03
Client Software
so how do i scan a computer on my lan not just the hd but the WHOLE computer like do i need special av or some other special software ... 10 Aug 2010 14:43
Install and run from thumb drive?
I've got an older desk top with an aging hard drive that has a bad whine. This machine is used for a very limited application, and is fine for that use - except for the noise. Can XP SP2 install and run from a thumb drive? THe idea is to tel the machine to boot from the thumb drive and run the OS and a couple o... 12 Aug 2010 10:23
Driver finder program said -"missing 25!!!"
So I bought their program. Took me all weekend with dial-up connection, but I still have 18 missing, they say. Why? I have a dell, running xp home, I bought it used from a computer store, never got the dvd or media player to work, said "I needed drivers," somewhere?? at sometime?? Before I did that, my f... 9 Aug 2010 16:50
Times
At exactly 06 minutes and 07 seconds after 5 o'clock on August 9th of this year it will be 05:06:07 08/09/10 ~ This will not happen again until the year 3010. ... 10 Aug 2010 09:08
Stack overflow question
Occassionally when on Facebookwith MSIE if I have 2 instance of Facebook open (Different pages) I will get an error message of "Stack Overflow at Line: 31". When I click OK the page finishes loading fine. Any suggestions as to what is going on? Running: <<< System Summary >>> Manufacturer : eMachi... 9 Aug 2010 14:35
Hacked, Trojan, violated... but which is it?
I have 4 xp machines, one i use as a server with 4 external usb hardrives attached. I was sitting in front of the server when my mouse began to move on its own, hover over the date in the task bar, opening up my Gom music player, hovering over the pause button on my nero back up program, skipping all over the p... 9 Aug 2010 19:03
no me guarda
Hola grupo espero alguien pueda ayudarme el windows live messenguer no me guarda ni la cuenta ni la contrase�a aunque marque las casillas claro, gracias de antemano un saludo ... 9 Aug 2010 16:50