First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
TASK MANAGER, Lost Header bars..
hi, seems i was the one that clicked it off, but during few windows jumping around / during few java - lo mem.. but I lost the header / title bars to my Task Manager. it is stuck on processes tab, just grey border. no blue title bar, nor menu's.. is there a shortcut key that re-enables the headers? or how ... 11 Aug 2010 14:45
Pixellated display of wmv files by Media Player
Windows XP Sp2 : WMP 9.00 on Lenovo S510 : 1364/768 display Any .wmv file when opened shows the video as a very heavily pixellated display :each pixel is 4mm by 4mm. The colour display also is something that reminds me of the display with 16colour setting in old CRT monitors. I am told this could be due to corrup... 12 Aug 2010 13:41
SYS Tray preferences won't stick!
Every time I boot I see items in the SYS Tray I don't want to see, so I go through the daily routine of telling the system to 'hide' them... Why won't these preferences stick! Is there a way to 'make' them stick? Is there a utility that will force it or something... ... 11 Aug 2010 09:16
Plug and Play not working
My Logitech laser mouse is not automatically installed when I plug it into USB port. Until I reinstalled Windows XP 2 days ago it was always installed automatically. Maybe the USB driver was not properly installed during my reinstallation of Windows? The mouse works well on my other computer so it is not the pr... 11 Aug 2010 07:07
windows media player #11
Hello to all, I need some help from some of you. Friends send me e-mails sometimes that has short movies in them. The media player plays most of them. The ones that wont play has a pop up that says, This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the fol... 11 Aug 2010 09:16
Print Spooler
Thanx to all who responded. I knew that it was easy, I just forgot. Thanks again! ... 10 Aug 2010 23:33
IE7 and OE "freezes" when both open
I don't know how to describe this, but in short, I have to bring up my Task Manager, and once I dc IE all of OE shuts down, too - including the email being composed. If I 'Send a Link' from IE via OE, and then go 'look' at something else (read an email, for example) all of a sudden I cannot close IE, and I can... 13 Aug 2010 13:36
Print Spooler
My print spooler is not working. I have had to enable something before, but cannot remember how i did it? I think it was something in device manager. Any Ideas? ... 10 Aug 2010 18:02
microsoft recommended remedy for symantec crash - Obsolete?
Symantec endpoint crashed today on startup, then microsoft led me to a patch. the patch though (KB894391) is years old and for xp? I am not too worried about the problem (yet), but I wonder how many might try to apply a patch to SP3 that was meant for SP2. I don't plan to try... ... 10 Aug 2010 20:15
Got problems after upgrading to SP2
After being installed SP2 from SP1, all the function keys(win, ctrl, alt, ....) malfunctions, the items windows become empty when open Administrative Tools->Services, and it shows "Setup could not verify the integrity of the file Update.inf. Make sure the Cryptographic service is running on this computer." when... 10 Aug 2010 23:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13