First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Power Policy Manager unable to set active policy
Chan Choth wrote: I use Windows XP Pro SP3. After joining the domain and login as the user rights, user cannot change any power settings. Please see the below screenshot. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Did you do any research? What does the system administrator say? My suggestio... 8 Aug 2010 22:13
Audio not running smooth
How do I get a video to play with out continually stopping and starting? Xp Pro all updates current ... 9 Aug 2010 11:14
GPS receiver
Is het mogelijk via de verkenner de bestanden op mijn receiver te beheren? ... 9 Aug 2010 15:42
Restricting drives for System Restore
Patok wrote: Billns wrote: On 7/2/2010 10:55 AM, Patok wrote: For some reason, System Restore includes other drives than the system boot drive in its "monitoring" status, even though I turn them off. They stay turned off for awhile, but then, for unknown reasons, start being monitored a... 7 Aug 2010 14:46
remove unnecessary tools
Dear All, Can somebody tell me how I can remove tools in windows you never (or almost never) use? I need more space on my hard disk. thanks in advance -- best regards, Theo Grimmelikhuijsen ... 8 Aug 2010 10:09
Finding a mislabeled .jpeg file
Last year I mislabeled a .jpeg video and now I cannot find it. The extension could have been named .doc or .txt, and the file name is now unknown. Is there any way to search for .jpeg files regardless of how they may be labeled? Thank you, ... 9 Aug 2010 16:50
windows media player #11
I get some e-mails with short movies in them. Most of them will play but some will not. When I try and play them a pop up that says this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Create an association in the folder option control panel. can someone tell me how to do this. Thank... 7 Aug 2010 23:26
Mystery Drop-Down Listing on Left Side of Monitor?
Have Windows XP Home, SP3. A few days ago a drop-down listing popped up on the far left side of the screen, top to bottom, whenever my mouse moved in that direction on the desktop. If I moved the mouse back toward the right, the long listing disappeared. The drop-down listing appears to be a listing of every... 7 Aug 2010 14:46
PS/2 keyboard not working
A PS/2 keyboard and mouse work fine on a newer 2006 Intel Acer computer, but only the mouse works on an older 2000 Intel Asus computer. What could the problem be? ... 8 Aug 2010 04:48
Cannot run chkdsk on re-boot is this caused by the intel -sata disk driver ??
On Aug 5, 11:48 am, Paul <nos...(a)needed.com> wrote: Graham wrote: Running  winxp-pro , sata hard drives with  intel ahci Ok   So  go to disk  properties ....... error  checking .. select auto  fix ... error  message  ' needs  to  run at re-start. re-boot   and chkdsk  reports   ntfs file sy... 11 Aug 2010 19:10
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last