First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
??WINDOWS 7 Discussion Groups
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Is for XP microsoft.public.windows.vista.general Is for Vista Which Group us is for 7 ... 1 Aug 2010 03:00
How do I fix/remove the bootloader after accidently installing into second drive/partition?
"Ant" <ant(a)zimage.comANT> wrote in message news:2radncSywNqEmcjRnZ2dnUVZ_qIAAAAA(a)earthlink.com... Hello. I think I screwed up my old HDD's bootup setup on an old Dell Optiplex GX280 test PC. I was trying to install three different 32-bit Windows onto this machine for testing purposes. It is a singl... 2 Aug 2010 16:59
How do I fix/remove the bootloader after accidently installinginto second drive/partition?
Ant wrote: Hello. I think I screwed up my old HDD's bootup setup on an old Dell Optiplex GX280 test PC. I was trying to install three different 32-bit Windows onto this machine for testing purposes. It is a single boot setup and not dual/triple boots as well. IIRC, this is what happened... I h... 3 Aug 2010 05:59
How do I fix/remove the bootloader after accidently installing intosecond drive/partition?
Hello. I think I screwed up my old HDD's bootup setup on an old Dell Optiplex GX280 test PC. I was trying to install three different 32-bit Windows onto this machine for testing purposes. It is a single boot setup and not dual/triple boots as well. IIRC, this is what happened... I had slipstreamed Windows XP P... 1 Aug 2010 01:56
Help with Windows Media Player "compact mode" skin
Greetings: How do I get the titles and artists to appear on the compact mode screen? The media player skin that's rounded (grey) with the sliding song title door on the right side. The screen is blank and it's definitely shown title and artist before. I just don't know how to access the info to display it...an... 4 Aug 2010 21:17
Backup program needed
Running WinXP Pro SP2 on Dell with 3G CPU and 2G RAM. I bought a Seagate external hard drive for backup purposes and now I'm looking for a good backup program. The one that came with the Seagate isn't very good because it makes you backup on a schedule rather than when you want and Microsoft's SyncToy is wort... 5 Aug 2010 13:35
Windows XP Update won't update...
carol hawkins Hi, I am running Windows XP SP2 on my work desktop, using IE 6.0.2900.2180. I have NortonAntivirus running, and so far have performed a full scan with no problems repored. I looked at the Updates History on my computer and the last good update took place on Thursday October 13 ... 1 Aug 2010 11:36
Backing Up Windows
Could anyone tell me if it is possible to make and exact copy of my primary (C) drive so that if I need to I have it available? Perhaps, is it possible to use the File Settings & Transfer wizard to copy the drive to the other internal drive and then boot from that drive if possible? ... 2 Aug 2010 16:59
Page file
I wanted to change the drive letter and says this volume contains a page file and it won't let me. Can't format either. Xp Pro all updates current ... 3 Aug 2010 08:09
Date and Time ??
I had a question working about date and time it had 11 or 12 posts and now it's gone. Any Idea what happened to it? ... 31 Jul 2010 15:06