First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
systemc
What is the general view on the usefulness/value of systemc? I very familiar with Verilog and used to be very familiar with VHDL. Systemc seems to be lower level where you are almost writing the simuator. That would appear to give more flexibility and abstraction. But after you've completed the systemc design ... 16 Apr 2006 14:38
libbasxi.dll
Hi, I am looking for this library file libbasxi.dll which probably exist under \winnt\system32 OR \winnt\system OR \winnt\wbem or possibly under xilinx\bin\nt for those who have Xilinx Foundation 3.1 tool installed Actually, i can't complete the installation of this tool on win2000 pro. the error message t... 12 Apr 2006 08:54
pci-express engineer
Are there any engineer with pci-express IC design experience at Tw or China? you can contact me. coutausse(a)yahoo.com there is a design cooperate. ... 12 Apr 2006 08:54
Microblaze FSL peripheral problem
Hello All! We are newbies to FPGAs and VHDL. We're doing a project on it and we need to have custom hardware for it. We then settled for the FSL solution. We are just starting to work on it.. We wanted to have a very primitive ALU kind of a thing. We set out editing the a template file generated when we create a n... 21 Mar 2006 07:56
Soldering SMT/BGA
Hi, I'm very new to fpga, just came interrested in these things. The only problem I think I will have is the soldering. How to solder fpga's on the boards? I'm a student so I don't have money for very expensive machines. I want to be able to solder the whole range of packages of Xilinx spartan 3e, will that be po... 15 Mar 2006 18:02
Plateform FLASH PROM configuration using a Microblaze.
Hello all, In a project, I use a Spartan-3 XC3S400 FPGA from Xilinx. The design use a Microblaze CPU instantiated in the FPGA. I use the Digilent Spartan-3 starter kit for prototyping. Note that the original XC3S200 FPGA has been removed, and replaced by a XC3S400 FPGA. I want to erase/program the platfo... 13 Mar 2006 15:00
Digilent Spartan-3 Starter Kit w/ JTAG-USB Problem/Solution
Well, I'm not sure if anyone here has had the same problem, but I have, and it has been driving me nuts. My primary machine is a laptop, which has no parallel port, so I am stuck with USB. Also, I am in a class where we are doing projects using the Spartan-3 Starter Kit from Digilent. Since I have no paralle... 15 Mar 2006 22:42
ModelSim Licence problem
I am using xilinx Tool Ver 6.3. And Modelsim 5.8. Due to some reasons I uninstalled modelsim. After I installed it again I faced a problem related to license . ModelSim is installed. and While running it asks for license. At licensing Wizard of ModelSim, I choose a license file which was there previously( we k... 14 Feb 2006 11:17
EDK Simulation
I am simulating an EDK MicroBlaze embedded system using NC-Sim. Whenever I open a waveform window and try to simulate I get errors. Here they are: ncsim: *E,SST2ER: SST2 interface error: Permission denied. ncsim: *E,NOSHMO: cannot open SHM database file 'waves.shm'. So it seems I cannot create or modify a dat... 13 Feb 2006 21:43
IP2IP_Addr in IPIF
Hi, group I generated a IPIC interface by the Create and Import Peripheral Wizard to access PLB_DDR blockon the PLB bus. I chose the DMA, user logic Master Support mode. And then try to develop my own logic based on the generated files. Here, I have one problem: To write to an address on PLB bus, I need t... 2 Mar 2006 02:55