From: Mike Russell on
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 07:59:27 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

> On 2010-06-03 13:49:27 -0700, Mike Russell
> <groupsRE(a)MOVEcurvemeister.com> said:
>
>> On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:00:29 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, I am not making fun of him. I seriously believe he needs help.
>>
>> If you really believe that, then why make things more painful by using
>> medical terminology to ridicule him in public?
>
> What makes you think I am ridiculing him?

Call it what you want.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: RichA on
On Jun 3, 6:55 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 15:16:00 -0400, "Peter"
>

> <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
> >"tony cooper" <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> If - as you claim - you "clearly" qualify for MENSA, then you have
> >> taken MENSA's tests.  I can only imagine that being done by someone
> >> whose ego requires stroking.
>
> >Straw man argument. Mensa also accepts certified results not administered by
> >them.
> >From th4e website, which you are free to look up'
> >"Generally, there are two ways to prove that you qualify for Mensa: either
> >take the Mensa test, or submit a qualifying test score from another test..
> >There are a large number of intelligence tests that are "approved". More
> >information on whether a test you have taken is approved, as well as
> >information on the procedure for taking the Mensa test, can be obtained from
> >the nearest Mensa office. "
>
> Why would you take - allegedly - any IQ test?  The Stanford Binet test
> is administered to people from two to twenty-three for various
> reasons.  The Wonderlic is a personnel test.  Other tests are given to
> criminals and people with psychotic disorders.  But why anyone would
> take a full-blown IQ test for other than ego stroking is beyond me.

For the fun of solving the puzzles. Haven't you seen the Mensa books
in the stores?
From: RichA on
On Jun 2, 10:09 am, C J Campbell
<christophercampbellremovet...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 2010-05-31 19:02:08 -0700, Me <u...(a)domain.invalid> said:

> >> the
> >> Xbox

> >> level

> >> Yeah, I remember worthless, paper companies in the 1990's worth more in
> >> the stock market than GE because had high-tech names and that impressed
> >> morons.  F--- Apple.
>
> > You can't seriously compare Apple, with revenue of ~$40 billion, income
> > (EBIT) of $11 billion, and profit of ~$8 billion with tech-bubble
> > startups of the late '90s?
>
> Rich has severe mental issues and he probably should be in therapy.
> Perhaps it is time for a group intervention of some kind.

Interesting justification (or deflection) of your guilt for owning
Chinese products.
From: RichA on
On Jun 2, 10:11 am, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/1/10 9:03 PM, in article
> 2010060119030099097-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"
>

> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

> >> 72% have IQ's under 95...
>
> > ...and you know that little fact, how?
>
> Rich is the self-appointed spokesperson for the double-digiters.

Oh yes? Ever had an IQ test? Or are you one of those retarded
liberals who call them "culturally biased" because certain groups
score so terribly low...
From: Peter on
"RichA" <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 3, 6:55 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

> Why would you take - allegedly - any IQ test? The Stanford Binet test
> is administered to people from two to twenty-three for various
> reasons. The Wonderlic is a personnel test. Other tests are given to
> criminals and people with psychotic disorders. But why anyone would
> take a full-blown IQ test for other than ego stroking is beyond me.

For the fun of solving the puzzles. Haven't you seen the Mensa books
in the stores?

You don't have to be Jewish to eat Levy's.

--
Peter