From: John McWilliams on
Savageduck wrote:
> On 2010-06-02 14:32:26 -0700, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> said:
>
>> Allen wrote:

>>> I've known many people (including myself) who qualified for Mensa,
>>> but only one who was actually a member. She proves your statement.
>>
>> Now, now, we who exceed the so-called Mensa standard by a hundred
>> points or more ("Uber-Mensaists")
>
> Huh! That remark just got you removed from any consideration for MENSA
> qualification, or membership at any level "uber" or standard .

I know I shouldn't reveal this, but I am on the admissions committee for
the uber class, and the extra secret one that's above it such that I
cannot mention its name, and probably shouldn't mention its
existence.... If you wish to be considered for candidacy, we have a
secure and non-googleable web site I will invite you to to start the
process. Hit me off line.

Good luck!

--
John McWilliams
From: J. Clarke on
On 6/2/2010 5:32 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
> Allen wrote:
>> Peter wrote:
>>> "Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> I have yet to meet a member of Mensa who had any intelligence.
>>>
>> I've known many people (including myself) who qualified for Mensa, but
>> only one who was actually a member. She proves your statement.
>
> Now, now, we who exceed the so-called Mensa standard by a hundred points
> or more ("Uber-Mensaists") are never to mention our IQ's to anyone but
> therapists and lawyers, or perhaps priests if they fall under
> confidentiality laws.

One needs 132 or better to qualify for Mensa, the highest IQ ever
recorded was 230, so if you think you beat the Mensa standard by more
than 100 points you should _not_ mention your IQ to therapists lest they
decide you're delusional and have you locked up.

From: John McWilliams on
J. Clarke wrote:
> On 6/2/2010 5:32 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
>> Allen wrote:

>>> I've known many people (including myself) who qualified for Mensa, but
>>> only one who was actually a member. She proves your statement.
>>
>> Now, now, we who exceed the so-called Mensa standard by a hundred points
>> or more ("Uber-Mensaists") are never to mention our IQ's to anyone but
>> therapists and lawyers, or perhaps priests if they fall under
>> confidentiality laws.
>
> One needs 132 or better to qualify for Mensa, the highest IQ ever
> recorded was 230, so if you think you beat the Mensa standard by more
> than 100 points you should _not_ mention your IQ to therapists lest they
> decide you're delusional and have you locked up.

Already writing from a lock-down psych ward, John, but they're changing
the tin foil on request, so at least I am safe from aliens controlling
my thoughts......

Best wishes to fellow delusionals.....

--
john mcwilliams
From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:09:27 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

> Rich has severe mental issues and he probably should be in therapy.
> Perhaps it is time for a group intervention of some kind.

Why not make fun of some other disease than mental illness, just for a
change?

Retard :-)
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:41:41 -0700, Savageduck wrote:

> You, however threw in your remark and url stating, "It's part of the
> definition of IQ." If ever there was a snare it was that patently
> thoughtless and incorrect remark. That raised the question for me, that
> you had not actually read your own material.

yawn - carry on gentlemen.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com