From: -hh on
John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:
> > John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >> Your criteria, not mine.
>
> >If that was true, then you could immediately cite where the caveat of
> >a major brand name was stated.
>
> >Good luck finding that, John.
>
> (Too lame to warrant any sort of response.)

But even the above is still a response, which means that John's own
actions reveal his own words to be a lie.

And because John replied but without a cite, this is about the best as
we can expect from "Honest" John that he is admitting that he was to
dishonestly trying to move the goalposts. Again.

-hh
From: -hh on
John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:
> >The cowardly troll writes:
>
> namecalling.  [see below]

Wrong, because this poster is most certainly a troll and his
nymshifting is a cowardly attempt to avoid responsibility for his
behavior, so it is a factually based representation.

If the troll were to retain a consistent handle, then his handle would
be honored. But since he refuses to do so by his constant
nymshifting, he has forfeited the naming rights his own common
identifier to his "victims". Thus, the readership has been empowered
to name the troll's common identifier, which is their right as a means
to counter his attempts to deceive through his nymshifting.

If the 'cowardly troll' doesn't like what he has allowed, then he
should announce that he is no longer going to nymshift, pick a name
and then live up to his promise to no longer nymshift. If (really:
when) he gets caught nymshifting again, then he forfeits this once
again. Thus, the ball is in his court to put an end to this, although
it is IMO extremely unlikely that he will prove ultimately capable of
being honest enough to actually live up to such a promise made.
Naturally, he could suprise us all and do that all to prove me wrong,
but this scenario is really a circumstance where I would actually like
to be wrong in being so cynical of this individual.

-hh
From: John Navas on
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:00:06 -0700 (PDT), -hh
<recscuba_google(a)huntzinger.com> wrote in
<c8094288-ffed-40af-a11a-dd5daf43d17a(a)n35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>:

>John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
>> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:
>> >The cowardly troll writes:
>>
>> namecalling. �[see below]
>
>Wrong, because this poster is most certainly a troll and his
>nymshifting is a cowardly attempt to avoid responsibility for his
>behavior, so it is a factually based representation.

It's nothing more than childish namecalling.
You show yourself to be no better the alleged troll.

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:00:06 -0700 (PDT), -hh
<recscuba_google(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:

>John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
>> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:
>> >The cowardly troll writes:
>>
>> namecalling. �[see below]
>
>Wrong, because this poster is most certainly a troll and his
>nymshifting is a cowardly attempt to avoid responsibility for his
>behavior, so it is a factually based representation.
>
>If the troll were to retain a consistent handle, then his handle would
>be honored. But since he refuses to do so by his constant
>nymshifting, he has forfeited the naming rights his own common
>identifier to his "victims". Thus, the readership has been empowered
>to name the troll's common identifier, which is their right as a means
>to counter his attempts to deceive through his nymshifting.
>
>If the 'cowardly troll' doesn't like what he has allowed, then he
>should announce that he is no longer going to nymshift, pick a name
>and then live up to his promise to no longer nymshift. If (really:
>when) he gets caught nymshifting again, then he forfeits this once
>again. Thus, the ball is in his court to put an end to this, although
>it is IMO extremely unlikely that he will prove ultimately capable of
>being honest enough to actually live up to such a promise made.
>Naturally, he could suprise us all and do that all to prove me wrong,
>but this scenario is really a circumstance where I would actually like
>to be wrong in being so cynical of this individual.
>

>-hh

Ah, the plaintive yet oft heard off-topic red-herring trolling from a
resident troll that has been proved 100% wrong again. I so miss seeing
that. You see it so rare these days.

one name spewing many deceptions = not a troll
many names spewing hard cold facts = troll

I guess its the only argument the resident-trolls have left.

LOL!

From: -hh on
John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:
> >John Navas <spamfilt...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
> >> namecalling.  [see below]
>
> >Wrong, because this poster is most certainly a troll and his
> >nymshifting is a cowardly attempt to avoid responsibility for his
> >behavior, so it is a factually based representation.
>
> It's nothing more than childish namecalling.
> You show yourself to be no better the alleged troll.

You're being a selective bigot, John.

And the fact remains the he has forfeited his naming rights to the
readership. So what do you want us to do? Call for formal
nominations and hold a vote?

By casual observance, we already have at least three nominations:

A) copy & paste troll
B) cowardly troll
C) dear resident troll

....are you going to step up to volunteer to run the proceedings, to
make the troll's naming appear more "democratic"? If not, then stop
whining.

-hh