First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
confused on ip log ons
Sometimes while my wife is on facebook and she chats with others there, I notice my BitDefender Lan log on notifications come up with ips that are not the normal 192.168.1.x local ip's of our NAT but rather these 64bit things like FE08:ED88:FC33:2314 which I surmise are ip address's coming from TCP v6 ? Appreciate... 6 Apr 2010 19:53
Spotty internet connection
Internet trouble with one XP SP3 machine on a wired/wireless network with 5 machines (XP, Vista Biz, Vista Home, Win 7). This machine is wired to Belkin wireless router and has spotty internet connection. IE8 sluggish loading and running. Loading tabs sometimes take forever, sometimes takes no time at all. All othe... 17 Apr 2010 21:50
Any tools to check broadband?
Does anyone have any suggestions on any tools to check broadband's upload and download's speed? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 27 Mar 2010 10:52
LAN is working but Internet is not working
Hello Everyone, Problem: I am able to access the computers, and the printers in my network, but am unable to browse any website. Error received: Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage Network Setup: I am on a Peer-to-Peer Network with no firewall on the gateway. The Router is connected to the Network S... 6 Apr 2010 19:53
shared folder error
I have been using a shared folder on my desktop PC (XP) without any problems for a long time. Since yesterday I can't log into the shared folder anymore from my (Vista) notebook, I keep getting following error (translated) Opening folder "insufficient disc space on server to process command" What's going on... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
Is it possible to create network bridge with a script?
Is it possible to create network bridge with a script? It appears that the netsh command does not install bridges, but only configures them. If it comes to the worst, I am ready to go down the API route. ... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
Win 7 networking
I wanted to ask this question of a Win7 group but couldn't find one. My question revolves around networking together two WinXP systems and one Win7 system. Generally speaking, I can share files and printers between the two XP systems. When I introduce the Win7 system and try to share its files out, they don't s... 29 Mar 2010 15:52
How to auto make a connection?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to automatically make a connection? once IE8 is starting up. I am using ADSL model for connection under XP with SP3 and IE8 Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 24 Mar 2010 19:22
Connecting lapto and desktop with 1394 adapter
Hello There! How can I set a network via 1394 adapter for a laptop and desktop running both Windows XP Pro? I would appreciate your help! -- Albert Vancouver, Canada ... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
Networking with 1394 adapter
Hi There! I want to set a 1394 adapter network between a laptop and a desktop which are both running Windows XP Pro. What's the procedure to follow? I would appreciate very much your help. -- Albert Vancouver, Canada ... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last