First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
How can I look in a sharing folder of another computer?
I have a home network of 4 computers - 2 WinXP, Vista, Win7. The network works normally. I can easily look in a sharing folder of another computer by my Total Commander. But I made a bootable BartPE CD. After booting from the CD I can get online and browse any sites around the world, but I cannot look in a near... 18 Mar 2010 16:40
Windows XP network connection lost
I am running Windows XP SP3 connected to Windows Small Busuiness Server 2003. Ran disk cleanup and defrag on 3/11 night. On 3/12 morning I had an exception error on defrag and shame on me for not writing down the error message. I now have a red shield saying I am not protected, please turn on firewall. My f... 31 Mar 2010 14:23
sharing printer in xp
I have a desktop with printer installed on it. Prints fine when connected through desktop. I want to use this printer wirelessly through my NetGear wireless router. When i go to add the printer, the wizard does not find the network. Any ideas on how to get me started and what i need to look for to make the Desk... 19 Mar 2010 15:32
MSMQ Installation: Error 0x433
Were you ever able to resolve this? I'm having the same problem and can't seem to find any information that will help. Thanks! brett_travis wrote: MSMQ install in Microsoft XP 03-Oct-07 Hi, I am trying to install MSMQ in Windows XP for use with another application. I try to install MSMQ through... 15 Mar 2010 15:51
netsh questions
This is what I get on the following netsh commands, netsh lan> show tracing Registry access error 0x3 netsh lan> export profile folder=z:\Profiles Specified folder "z:\Profiles" is invalid. One or more parameters for the command are not correct or missing My questions are: What is the error 0x3 and how can... 15 Mar 2010 13:30
Cannot access shares on home network
I have a 2 pc network connected via my DSL modem. A is my desktop cable connected B is my laptop connected wirelessly I can see both machines but cannot connect to shares. When I try I get the message "not enough server storage is available to process this command". I'm using WinXP pro SP2. I've run the network ... 15 Mar 2010 15:51
Internet Explorer 8 suddenly slows down to a "crawel"
I have IE 8 on my WinXP Pro SP3 computer. IE 8 used to run faster than Firefox on my computer. But starting yesterday morning, IE 8 suddenly starting taking minutes to open up to my home-page. But the real slow down was when I tried to navigate to other web-pages. On some of my favorite web-pages , it would ... 16 Mar 2010 12:33
question
On "some" MSTechNet pages ( both with and without being signed in) the pages do not have scroll ability nor do the page down or down arrows work? Is anybody else having this happen ? This particular one would not allow me to scroll down (but I have found others) http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc963223.... 15 Mar 2010 13:30
Unstable network connection WinXP
The problem is with Relatek PCIe GBE Family Controler, which is network card. We have used driver from MSI web sites and then we have replaced with newer driver from Realtek web sites, but with both of them we have observed same problem. After some time of running of network connection incoming packets stops co... 22 Mar 2010 04:59
Internet Browse Issue
A user is running a Windows XP Pro computer in a domain environment. Approx. 30-60 minutes after logging on, the user will be unable to browse Internet websites via Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. However, the user is able to ping those addresses successfully. At the same time, the following error appears in... 22 Mar 2010 16:52