First  |  Prev |
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Internal Error Occurred : The request is not supported
Working with a new Asus A8V d/l system with networking and internet access initially working fine. During a reinstallation of some software a system restart was required and suddenly networking and internet access were unavailable. No restore points work. When I try to repair the network connection I get a me... 8 Jan 2006 14:48
automatic change my ip address
I just move my NIC to another slot and now its automatic change my IP address to 169.254.165.35 since then i can't share my connection to my LAN. Please help me how to change my IP address to 192.168.0.1. thanks a lot.. ... 3 Oct 2005 22:55
Internal Error 413
When XP SP2 reached the end of its loading process the last thing I get is an error box entitled "Internal Error 413" followed by the following cryptic message: Could not create instance of mRouter Access Point. Restart the computer. If the problem persists, please re-install. My questions: 1. What prog... 29 Sep 2005 15:18
What do these symbols mean?
I have a desktop in the basement and a wireless upstairs, with a wireless card installed. I have the linksys router installed downstairs and I have taken steps to make sure it is a secure network. All runs fine, but I have a question. In the lower right corner of my screen (systray or taskbar, can't remember... 30 Sep 2005 01:09
Node type Unknown
I noticed the other day that ipconfig /all shows "unknown" as the node type for my XPpro sp2 box. I found a KB artilce, 310570, that says "This issue can occur if the EnableProxy key in the registry is set to an invalid value," and says to change the value of the EnableProxy key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Cu... 28 Sep 2005 10:42
Network Connection Error Message
I get a constant pop-up Error message, "Network Connections" which reads: "Cannot load dialog "Error 623: The system could not find the phone book entry for this connection." A click on "OK" makes it go away, but it's a nuisance. Maybe someone on this NG can figure it out. Thanks Dave ... 6 Sep 2005 10:27
Network path not found - error=53
My home wifi network was working fine until I installed/uninstalled Norton Internet Security on my desktop.I did the uninstall after I was unable to configure the Norton to let me use the network. My PC is now unable to recognise my workgroup, giving an error message "Mshome is not accessible.....network path not foun... 29 Aug 2005 12:51
Unable to merge offline changes .....
A few of my users have this message returned regarding their synchronizing: message returned: " Unable to merge offline changes on '\\server\homes.' The parameter is incorrect. " This leaves them with access to some files that they have worked on while offline, only while offline, and vice versa. anyon... 29 Aug 2005 12:20
Two Network Connections Icons
Win XP Home with SP1, SP2 etc. About a month ago Control Panel suddenly changed (Probably when I was trying out one of the countless tweak utlities I don't understand but can't resist playing with). In the Categories  Network and Intenet Connections view there are now six icons titled: Internet Options, Netwo... 22 Feb 2005 09:38
Can't run downloads; bad CRC
My system used to work great. Now when I try to download and install a file, I get an error message. I get different error messages for different files, but all of them will not let me install the file. Although, in fact, occasionally, something small will successfully let me install it. This happens fr... 16 Feb 2005 01:13