First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Cannot view network connection properties
XP home (SP2): Every time I try to view any network connection properties, I get the "an unexpected error has occurred" message. I have tried every answer to this i can find on the web (the most common being that at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/824923) to no avail. I have removed all network devices from D... 22 Jan 2007 08:37
Userenv ID:1085 Error
Error Userenv ID:1085 In my case I have this Description: -"Source: Userenv, ID 1085 The Group Policy client-side extension Internet Explorer Zonemapping failed to execute. In http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898062/en-us there is next description : -"Source: Userenv, ID 1085 The Group... 29 Jan 2007 23:46
Connections Tray not responding
I am using a D-Link 200 ADSL modem and I have the latest XP updates. Usually after connecting I have to reset modem or restart to be able to run applications. When I try to disconnect the icon remains but I believe the connection has closed. I cannot run any application at this point or check the status of the ... 9 Dec 2006 18:16
IPSec won't open.
Here is my question... I have installed SonicWall to use as a VPN from my house to my work. Yet everytime I try to enable the connection I get an error from SonicWall stating "Failed to open the IPSec Driver". A few of the guys at work said the only way they were able to get around that was to reinstall Window... 21 Nov 2006 13:47
com+, msdtc and asp web pages
have iis running a virtual web directory, and shows html ok, but when trying to view an .asp page get server application error http 500 further drilling down, com+ cant expand to see whats running, because says ms dtc not running - true enough, msdtc service wont start have removed and installed both com+ and msd... 12 Nov 2006 17:27
Network Error (tcp_error)
Hi there, I have a problem I was hoping someone could help me with. I have Windows XP SP2 and things used to be fine but now, all of the sudden, I receive error messages when going to certain websites I used to be able to go to. The message I receive is Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occ... 5 Oct 2006 21:13
MAC Pause Control Frame
I am researching a network problem that I am hoping someone here can give me some help with. From a topological perspective, I have a LAN connected to a WAN with a single router. The router is in turn connected to a single 16-port Linksys switch. There are perhaps five devices connected to ports 1-5 of the sw... 19 Sep 2006 10:12
Home network - computers can't see each other
We have three computers on a home network that has been working for a long time. Now they can't see each other, but they can all access the internet. They say "network drive disconnected" in My Computer. I can't map drives either. When I go to Entire Network, MS Windows Network, after 20-30 seconds MSHOME c... 17 Sep 2006 05:51
Network shares and printing
Hi all, I have installed a new pc for a user- Dell OPtiplex 520, XP Pro and connects to SBS 2003 Server Standard. Now sometimes when she try's to print or access either network share or network printer the system prompts for a password. When entering the correct credentials the box repeatedly appears with n... 24 May 2006 06:15
VPN Problems
I created a VPN with a Windows XP Pro computer as the server accepting incoming connections. I have created VPN clients and have previosly connected to the VPN. Now I can't cannot connect or ping the server's IP. I have tried reinstalling the VPN server. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? ... 15 Feb 2006 12:53