First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Unable to connect to my wireless network router from laptop on WindowsXP
I am trying to connect my laptop via a wireless connection to my D-Link DIR-655 router. The router supports the 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11b standards. The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro L300D which as an Integrated Atheros 802.11b/g wireless LAN. I am running Windows XP on my laptop. Under Windows X... 18 Dec 2009 17:16
can ping by url but no internet connection
I can ping yahoo and google by name and get pretty quick response. So, it's not a DNS problem I don't think. However I cannot connect to the internet. I uninstalled SP3 and IE8 because it started shortly after they were installed. I did the refresh of host file, winsock, and IP stack. Still no go. It's not... 18 Dec 2009 18:23
Any MVP's familiar with MacBook running WinXP? Having a networkingproblem
BobS wrote: Problem started about a month ago. IE7 would intermittently not connect to internet but yet, client could connect to any other computer on the network 100% of the time. Have since installed IE8 (no help), latest Nvidia network driver (no help). Wired side works fine and connects... 15 Dec 2009 00:20
Any MVP's familiar with MacBook running WinXP? Having a networking problem
Problem started about a month ago. IE7 would intermittently not connect to internet but yet, client could connect to any other computer on the network 100% of the time. Have since installed IE8 (no help), latest Nvidia network driver (no help). Wired side works fine and connects up 100%. Have tried lot's... 15 Dec 2009 21:11
Understanding My Network Places. What's Going on?
I have a LAN with three XP Pro computers. Each one seems to have its own way of displaying the results of using My Network Places. The one in my den shows the other two, but it is broken into two sections, The Internet and Unspecified. Unspecified shows Computers Near Me, which will, if opened, show the other ... 19 Dec 2009 11:38
HELP ! Browser disaster !!
HELP, I NEED HELP !! Last night I used my computer everything was ok, and today, all browsers except Google Chrome suddenly can't be used anymore ! My computer has a 4-core CPU, with 4GB of RAM, running XP Pro, and I upgraded it to SP3. I have IE, FF, Opera and Google Chrome in my system. Normally I use IE,... 15 Dec 2009 23:22
File Sharing
I am file sharing with another computer in my home using XP Pro after booting both computers the first time I access a file from one computer to the other it takes 25 seconds, the seond time I access the same or any other file it takes 1.3 seconds. why the time deferences and what am I not loading when I boot... 12 Dec 2009 20:02
Netdaig.exe Tool
Where can I get the tool in Subject? ... 12 Dec 2009 16:46
Networks : Workgroups and Domains. How Do I Use Them?
I have three PCs. Call them D, A and M. M was a W2K machine until I just installed XP Pro. D is my desktop in the den, and most used. All three could reach one another via my LAN prior to M becoming XP, but now M is not getting the idea it's on the LAN. I'm sure I've configured its ethernet adapter properly. I ... 13 Dec 2009 16:31
What can actually connect?
I should be able to connect a wirelessly connected computer through the router to a computer wired to a port, right? -- For most of us the most danger is most politicians. JimL ... 11 Dec 2009 20:18