First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded
I kept getting the following error on a joine workstation. Event Type: Error Event Source: Userenv Event Category: None Event ID: 1500 Date: 4/1/2008 Time: 2:51:59 PM User: myDomain\station2 Computer: WORKSTATION6 Description: Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check ... 2 Apr 2008 00:31
Telnet server does not keep processes running
Hi, I want to use the telnet service on a windows xp system, so that I can log in start a process and exit. Unfortunately, the process does not remain running after I disconnect the telnet session. This is easily reproduced by connecting and entering the command: start ping /t localhost The ping process is ... 7 Jan 2008 16:14
Network Setup Wizard detected that this computer has no floppy dis
I am trying to include a windows 98 computer in a home and small office network with two windows xp computers. I go through the set up with the wizard and it gets to the point where it wants to make a disk. Then the message comes back "The wizard has detected that this computer has no floppy disk drives or ot... 18 Nov 2007 02:34
winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.
I have a computer with Windows installed XP SP2, it`s working as a message server SMS and eventually this happening the mistake message: "[warn] (OS 121) O tempo limite do semáforo expirou. : winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.". What should make to solve this problem? Thank you. Clésio. ... 10 Nov 2007 08:03
LLTD Responder not in LAN Properties after installing KB922120
a. KB922120 indicated it had successfully installed but the LLTD Responderis not shown in Local Area Network Properties. How can I fix this problem so I can network this XP computer with my new Vista computer? b. I used the instructions at the following link: http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsVista/en/librar... 10 Nov 2007 08:03
Error message 0x80070035-Windows
Ok, I seem to be having the same issues. I have vista running on both machines. I'm able to connect from one computer to the other, but not the other way. One computer gives me complete access, but the other shows up in my network, but doesn't give me access when I click on it. It just gives me the follo... 10 Nov 2007 08:03
MSMQ install in Microsoft XP
Hi, I am trying to install MSMQ in Windows XP for use with another application. I try to install MSMQ through "Add/Remove Programs" and then "Add / remove Windows Components". I click on it and tell it to install and itgives me the error code 0x433 " MSMQ service cannot be started. the Dependency service ... 3 Oct 2007 12:58
Synchronization Manager - offline files
I have a problem with offline file, I am trying to set Synchronization Manager to not try and sync when I am using my wireless connection as opposed to my wired connection, however in the "WHen I am using this network connection" option drop down my wireless connection is not listed, just LAN and Mobile DataCar... 9 Sep 2007 04:16
ICS problem
I'm trying to share my internet access with another computer but when i try to do it it says: "Cannot Enable Shared Access, Error 1722: The RPC server is unavailable.". So i tried Network setup wizard and it said there was a problem.... How can i fix it? Thankss ... 9 Sep 2007 03:43
From Network to Workgroup
Switched from a domain to a workgroup running WinXP Pro. Getting several problems I can't find or resolve... Spoolsv.exe shows to be running, but when attempt to print get spoolsv.exe is not running error. Can't start the service any way I've tried. Also get memory errors: 0x606cbaec referenced memory at 0x... 6 Apr 2007 21:41