First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Shared folder user access
Dear all We are using 20 pc with Winxpp. We have total 7 shared folder through 3 different (winxp) system Now i want to track activity of file addition / updation / delete in each shared folder by System/User of IP Wise Is it possible thorugh winxp or is there any third party utility available for the sa... 11 Jan 2010 08:40
How to network Win 2K with XP?
I'm disabled by chronic health problems that make it difficult for me to sit up for very long and require me to spend a lot of time lying in bed resting. I recently received from a kind acquaintance an older laptop that's running Windows XP Home. I've been trying to connect it in a peer-to-peer network with m... 14 Jan 2010 14:42
Win Xp Strange Wireless Problem
Problem: Have an 11 meg internet connection,(download) But I cant get over 5 meg download (speakeasy test))when using my wireless connection. (using Linksys 11b/g/n router.) PC wireless adapter is at top bitrate of 54mbps. Info: Running windows XP sp3 all OS updates on a Dell Latitude d520. The wireless ... 12 Jan 2010 08:15
tips for career devlopments
CAN YOU JUST F U C K OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE! janci c wrote: please visit the sites you get more informations, downloads, IT informations etc., ******************************************** ... 9 Jan 2010 10:45
Network expansion questions
Greetings, network gurus. A friend of mine who owns a retail store has asked me to help him expand his in-store network. His situation is as follows: The store has 3 POS computers, one of them is the main server. Additionally, there is a computer in the office. So altogether 4 computers, they're all connec... 6 Jan 2010 12:02
Local Area Connection Network Cable Unplugged
Is the light on the network card port green or yellow? ... 17 Jan 2010 09:28
internal ip changes
Few days ago I have been portforwarding ports 20-21 in my router for using my FTP server. Thought I had done the job for once and for all and everything worked fine. Today people again couldn't get into my server. After looking in the router setup again, it seemed that all by itself the inernal ip of the PC had ... 8 Jan 2010 13:57
Wireless in a hotel room XP - Internet Explorer asks for user name
I am on the road with my Acer Netbook, was in Japan, and the wireless + IE 7 worked great,, as did Skype. I came home and attached it to my reg. broadband, and IE 7 wouldn't come on at all (stationary computer was fine on same cable). However, it did find wireless in the neighborhood (I don't have any at home).... 8 Jan 2010 11:41
Home network problem
I have a network set up with 2 pc's running xp home sp3 and a linksys router. The issue I am having is the main pc I use does not show anything in "my network places", the second pc has it's shared folder and the pc in the work group but doesnt show anything for pc1. I re-ran the network setup wizard but that d... 4 Jan 2010 08:09
Weekend Project: Network Your Computers
http://computershopper.com/networking/howto/network-your-computers Help & How-To Weekend Project: Network Your Computers By Denny Atkin You can share files with other computers in your home via e-mail or by carting your data around on a USB flash drive, but it's inconvenient, especially when you want to sha... 1 Jan 2010 20:41