First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
wireless connection full strength but cant access internet
hi i have a thomson router and a toshiba laptop. i have installed the router and it says i am connected with full signal strength, but when i try to open an internet explorer page it says it cannot display the page. i have gone into internet options and have gone into connection doctor but it says there is no p... 1 Jan 2010 19:35
static dns entry
hi i have a thomson router and a toshiba laptop. i have installed the router and it says i am connected with full signal strength, but when i try to open an internet explorer page it says it cannot display the page. i have gone into internet options and have gone into connection doctor but it says there is no p... 4 Jan 2010 00:52
TCP checksum offload
I see that many packets captured with Wireshark have a wrong checksum: Checksum: 0x38ae [incorrect, should be 0xb197 (maybe caused by "TCP checksum offload"?)]. Is that a problem? Thanks Cristiano ... 30 Dec 2009 22:03
Wireless network problem.
I have three low end PCs, one Vista and two XP3. I want to set up a wireless home network (Linksys) with printer support via a Linksys print server. While setting up this network I made a mistake; I don't know how. Question. Is it possible or necessary to uninstall my current setup attempt prior to starting ... 29 Dec 2009 23:02
How to setup a network connection for sharing files ?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to setup a network connection for sharing files between window 98 (2nd Ed) and XP (SP3)? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 30 Dec 2009 22:03
can see other computers
i have 3 xp computers set up on the same home network. 1 computer that has a password on it can see the other 2 computers. But the other 2 computers cant see any not even themselves when i click on the workgroup icon It says computer is not accessible etc.... ... 31 Dec 2009 12:07
New XP Install
I have just installed a new computer with a new install of WinXP Pro on my network. The computer can connect to the internet over the network. When I click on "My Network Places", I get an empty window. What do I need to do to see the other computers and the devices on the network. I don't remember having ... 28 Dec 2009 12:58
Delayed Write Failed on local network?
I have a problem intermittently with a Delayed write failure; source MRxSmb evident ID 50, Windows was unable to save all the data for the file \device\lamanRedirector, data is lost. This occurs from the 5 workstations updating the files to the server, the error shows up on the workstations, the server (Xp-Pro)... 25 Dec 2009 20:10
Lose connection to file server but not internet
XP Pro SP3, Thinkpad T60, set up for using Offline Files Multiple users in my small office have this same problem: When working in the office, network connection [not wireless] to file server is lost, and computer is kicked to Offline Files. Internet connection (and connection to Exchange server which is hosted... 29 Dec 2009 11:56
How to set up a simple network?
Please, can anyone help me to set up a network? I have 3 computers that I'd like to network. 1. Desktop 1 (connected to a wireless gateway with a network cable) 2. Desktop 2 (connected wirelessly) 3. Laptop ( connected wirelessly) 3. Desktop 2 and Laptop are also connected to each other with 5e patch cabl... 28 Dec 2009 11:52