First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
need ipconfig after logging on
I have a user PC. After logging on, the PC does not get IP unless running ipconfig /renew manually. All other PCs are OK. Trying logging on different account gets the same result. TCP/IP setup is OK. Check DHCP/DNS client services started after logging on Did NIC repair or netsh int reset / reboot Tried diff... 22 Dec 2009 14:51
Windows 7 Client - Windows XP shared Printers Issue
Have a Windows XP home network with 3 PCs - 2 rin XP one rund Vista. One PC shares an HP 6100 Inkjet, and an HP820 Inkjet. I added a Windows 7 PC to the Network. I 'connected' to the shared printers on the XP machine. Whe I send a print job to either printer I can open the print que for both printers from ... 31 Dec 2009 00:13
network sharing problem with xp pro
I have three computers on a network. One has XP Pro, tne others have XP Home. All have sp 3. I can access both XP Home computers from XP Pro, but I cannot access XP Pro from either xp home computers. I can also access either xp home from the other xp home. I can ping all computers from each other and local pi... 21 Dec 2009 19:11
Lost network Connection
I have a small network of three pcs running WinXP. PC-A and PC-B access files on PC-C. On ocassion, PC-C will access files on PC-A and PC-B. PC-C will always access the printer on PC-B. All of a sudden, I think, a few weeks ago, there was a FireFox update and when the computer rebooted, PC-C could no longer... 21 Dec 2009 11:17
Cannot browse computers by name over LAN, only by IP
Using XP Pro SP3 I have a Local Area Network in my home. I have systems running XP home, XP Pro, and Vista. All but one can access the Network Attached Storage device (NAS), which is a Seagate DockStar. The DockStar is using Windows NT 4.9 Server. The one system that cannot see the NAS has had problems acce... 24 Dec 2009 20:34
network problem with xp & w7
I am trying to set up a wireless network between a W7 64 bit and an older XP sp3 home edition. I'm using a dlink wireless router and the W7 desktop is connected by ethernet to the router and DSL modem. My HP PS C7250 printer is also directly connected to the W7. I'm trying to share files and printer with the... 13 Jan 2010 03:17
Belkin network card
Hi, Is it possible to use in US/South America a network card purchased in UK? My Belkin F5D7010 ver 1313UK (on a Toshiba Satellite & Windows XP) worked fine in London but refuses to work in America. The network seems to be okay since my wife's Macintosh works just fine. Any idea/workaround? Thanks ... 21 Dec 2009 18:05
Unable to connect to my wireless network router from laptop onWindows XP
Edward Diener wrote: I am trying to connect my laptop via a wireless connection to my D-Link DIR-655 router. The router supports the 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11b standards. The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro L300D which as an Integrated Atheros 802.11b/g wireless LAN. I am running Windo... 18 Dec 2009 22:46
Unable to connect to my wireless network router from laptop onWindows XP
Jim wrote: It can be quite hard to enter the key correctly. All you have found is that you are entering the wrong key consistently. The last time that I added a wireless computer to my lan was several years ago. It took me three attempts to get the key correct even though I could not see any dif... 18 Dec 2009 17:16
Unable to connect to my wireless network router from laptop on Windows XP
It can be quite hard to enter the key correctly. All you have found is that you are entering the wrong key consistently. The last time that I added a wireless computer to my lan was several years ago. It took me three attempts to get the key correct even though I could not see any difference. Jim "Edward... 18 Dec 2009 17:16