First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Unable to Browse the Network Error HELP
This also worked for me but only lasts for a while then I am back to unable to browse the network error. Any other suggestions ? YY ZZ wrote: Make sense 26-Jan-09 I used to have the same problem until I read your post. Your solution actually make sense. That is, your "Computer Browser" service was disable... 21 Feb 2010 20:33
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 76850
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
Both a Wired Ethernet and Wireless Card
I have a computer that is connected to a wired lan that has no Internet access. It's strictly a 192.168.1.x network. Yet there is wireless in the building, so for Internet, I obviously like to use my Wireless card. Though, it appears that Windows XP Pro wants to go through Local Area Connection for it's Int... 18 Feb 2010 11:43
redundant computer on workgroup
I have two computers on a home workgroup. The Name of the first computer was WINDOWSXP. The "Setup a Home or Small Office Network" wizzard was used to define a workgroup named CASTAWAYS. I then changed the name of the computer to DENNIS01 via the Computer Name tab of the System Properties window leaving the Wor... 18 Feb 2010 01:48
MSHome network,ICS,Virus protection.
I have a simple MSHome network,laptop connected to host PC with RJ-45 crossover cable and access DSL from the laptop via the PC. Do I need virus protection running on the laptop or will the PC virus protection cover the laptop too? Also any info on getting file sharing to work,it worked for awhile but I can... 17 Feb 2010 21:22
Internet Options and Add Printer
Something has happened to my computer. Whenever I now try to go to Internet Options in IE8, I get "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am logged on as the administrator. I have also lost the ability to print using my ... 18 Feb 2010 15:09
Can't connect to some PC's
Hi, My company has about 15 PC's on a network all connected by a Linksys switch. The router is part of our "IAD" which connects to our T1 line and also provides telephone service. There is also a server connected but it is only storing files and has no management role that I'm aware of. The problem that I'... 17 Feb 2010 21:22
Can't browse My Network Places - please help
Hey Mark, I had this too after changing one computer's connection from wireless to ethernet connection, but found a fix. Mark your network connection in your firewall as trusted on all the computers in your network. Then, be sure all the computers on your network have the same workgroup name. (Right click on My Com... 16 Feb 2010 07:32
WMI is corrupt and I can't change firewall setting?
anonymous(a)discussions.microsoft.com;333953 Wrote: Ok thanks am trying now! I couldn't del by using *.* as files were currently in use, so I deleted the entire directory. *good/or bad* Anyhow the wbemtest started and i've rebooted. When I check the advanced tab again in network connections it has th... 18 Feb 2010 06:09
nslookup error
Hello, When I use nslookup I get the error: *** Can't find server name for address 192.168.3.1: Non-existent domain *** Default servers are not available Server: UnKnown Address: 192.168.3.1 192.168.3.1 is my gateway's address (the router) I have my TCP/IP settings to automatically fetch both my IP and t... 16 Feb 2010 18:24