First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355
Server-Requested Client Action - Cannot find destination folder
When receiving email sent to a particular group alias, Outlook gives me a dialog titled "Rules in Error" with the following message: Server-Requested Client Action - Cannot find destination folder. The folder may be deleted or in a PST Outlook cannot open. I have gone through all of my rules and am unable to f... 27 Jul 2008 02:18
Error Message: Cannot start Microsoft office Outlook....
I cannot open Outlook 2003. I get the error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. " My Outlook.pst file is 1.6g. I used Scanpst and it did a repair on the file, but this didn't work I am still getting the message. Does any... 24 Jul 2008 13:56
HELP - Outlook Error?
Does anyone have any suggestions on Outlook? Outlook 2003 (build 11.5608.5703) keeps closing after encountering a problem during the receive task of message send/receive from a POP3 server. On re-start the problem keeps recuring. Any help would be appreciated as I'm all out of ideas. Thanks in advance for any sugg... 25 Jul 2008 17:38
Initializing root folders
I am having the same problem--let me say it this way: When I am writing an email and need to attach an image or something, I click on attach and it brings up a box that say (with the moving blocks) "initializing the root folders to display". This take up to 30 seconds to finish. Is there any way to speed this ... 21 Jul 2008 13:04
Ribbon_GetIMEXImage
I am getting the following error message every time I try to open an existing Task or create a new one: "An error occurred while calling the callback: Ribbon_GetIMEXImage" What is this? I can't even find anything helpful when I Google the error. I don't have any Outlook programming going on. TIA ... 22 Jul 2008 12:41
Signature Logo Error
I am using Outlook 2007 and have a logo in my signature using HTML format. I noticed that some recipients of my email have the following error in place of the logo when I send them an email - Error! Filename not specified. This is not on all recipients, just certain ones. Any suggestions? Could this be a sp... 16 Jul 2008 18:13
MS Outlook 2003 error
I have just bought IBM Thinkpad X61S. In that there was a trial version of Office 2007 which I uninstalled and installed Office 2003 instead. All other programs are working fine except for Outlook. I don't know what the problem is, but every time I receive or send mail, it takes so long to process and outlook ... 15 Jul 2008 07:10
Sending report error (0 x 80048002)
When sending email using Microsoft outlook the following error message appear, Sending report error (0 x 80048002) Task was cancelled before completed Please help me on this.. tq ... 14 Jul 2008 08:32
nothing happens when i hit send / receive button.
I have deleted my email account information, re-set it all up but still having the same problem. I did add my account onto my wifes pc and it work fine on hers. Outlook 2003. Should I delete the office and reinstall it? ... 14 Jul 2008 08:32
0x80040111-0x80040111-0x000520
Each time I send an email I get the message: (This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. The Microsoft Exchange server is currently busy. If this message is still displayed in 30 minutes, contact your Exchange server administrator. Error is [0x80... 9 Jul 2008 18:52