First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348
Microsoft Office 2007 Trial - Outlook 2007 Does Not Download
I have downloaded the trial version of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Standard. On the Microsoft web page it promises that this download will include Outlook 2007. But it does not. As I have uninstalled the Outlook 2003 program to ensure no clash with installation of Outlook 2007, I have now lost all my last 8 month... 6 Oct 2009 00:56
Emails don't display. Outlook closes. "Can't find gdiplus.dll"
After working OK for years, Outlook 2007(running on Vista) misbehaves most of the time. Message headers display OK, but not the body of the emails. At times I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't find gdiplus.dll and I should re-install Outlook, but reinstalling didn't fix a thing. I ran Office dia... 3 Oct 2009 13:18
Addins Not Working
I'm administering Outlook for someone who needs a COM addin, which adds a toolbar for interoperation with a program called SuperOffice. It worked up until this morning, when the toolbar suddenly disappeared. Looking in the COM-addins, the dll had disappeared completely (not just unchecked). I tried to add it... 2 Oct 2009 21:01
Cannot open Hotmail or sbcglobal emails after installing Vista
I have install a fresh copy of Windows Vista Business and install microsoft office 2003. I have set up my cablvision server account and can receive most all my e-mails except the Hotmail and sbcglobal e-mails. It looks like a returned message in text. Any way I can't open them. This is what the e-mail looks lik... 5 Oct 2009 10:10
Why does the Category disappear when I assign a task?
I'm having the exact same problem. Something is broken here. For us it popped up after we migrated to Exchange 2007 on the server side. The versions of outlook 20093 are _EXACTLY_ the same. Anyone else have some ideas? ryan "TheSeer" wrote: I have the same problem. Everyone on my team has exactly ... 1 Oct 2009 13:59
where is tracking tab in outlook 2007
Would someone please tell me if you can get a tracking tab in outlook 2007 so that you can track easily who has read your email message. This was easy in 2003 since you caould look at the table of sendees and if they read the email message. ... 30 Sep 2009 11:17
Collapsible Sections in mail messages
Our company just migrated from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2007. I'm much happier with Outlook but there is one feature from Notes that I really miss. Notes allowed you to highlight a section of a mail message being composed and place it in an expandable/collapsible section. This was really convenient for things ... 29 Sep 2009 13:03
Outlook 2007 - Meeting Request - send update options
Hello, Has someone answered to Nadine? I have the same annoying problem. When I add or remove one guy in the list, I resend the invitation to all people that have to accept or refuse the meeting again. Similar problem if I change the text of the invitation slightly, e.g. adding the name of the meeting room... 28 Sep 2009 13:41
pst2gb
hello, i have the samproblem with the 2 names. Havyou find the solution ? Thank you bestegards JLou EdSoon wrote: Problem in running pst2gb.exe 27-avr.-08 the Oversized PST Recovery tool, pst2gb.exe to trunkcate my oversized outlook.pst file. I've selected ther oversized pst file and created a new ... 28 Sep 2009 12:34
Outlook 2007 Slow on hyperlinks
Outlook 2007 with all the updates is painfully slow opening hyperlinks. Anyone have the solution? Thanks B ... 28 Sep 2009 10:20