First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344
Error message. I can receive but not send on outlook 2007
I have just installed office 2007 Professional onto Windows Vista. I am having problems with Outlook. At first i could not send or receive without getting the error 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'. I deleted one (of two) personal folder links in the data files section of account settings and i'... 19 Nov 2009 08:20
Outlook 2003 startup speed
If I start up MS Outlook 2003 first thing in the morning it opens quite quickly. But, if I start my computer up and go to open Outlook at some time later in the day it takes ages to start up and usually hangs (Not responding). "End Program" causes the next attempt to start Outlook resulting in an error "Outlo... 17 Nov 2009 12:55
How to disable " Do you want to merge changes..." in Outlook 2007
HI, how can this be turn off. Under Outlook-XP to turn it off it was an option "add properties to attachments to enable reply with changes" But under OL2007 it's not there. Hi also tried this options, but still not success HCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Options\Mail\AdHocReviewBehavior So ho... 17 Nov 2009 10:37
Outlook 2007 - error when moving emails
This error message just started appearing last week, though I've been using the same program & same procedures for over a year. When moving emails from Exchange Server inbox to .pst files on my workstation, I get the message "creating a new item from the selected items could take some time. Are you sure you wa... 16 Nov 2009 12:25
Outlook 2007 Auto Archive help
Windows XP Pro SP3 and Vista Business SP2 workstations running Office 2007 SP2 Using News Feeds and I have auto archive to permanently delete messages after 2 days old. I added to my view the modified date which auto archive uses and when I review the messages I see files that were modified are older than 2... 15 Nov 2009 01:24
Outlook 2007 Rules In Error - Cannot Reply to Message
I have a computer trying to set up an out of office reply. We have created a rule, but it won't seem to work. I applied the rule but as soon as the first message comes in, the rule shuts off and I get a "Rules in Error" that says "Cannot Reply to Message". This happened earlier this year on another computer.... 12 Nov 2009 14:01
.wmz skin files
Somehow my computer has been sending attached "image001.wmz" skin files with mail sent, and it doesn't show on my sent copy? I learned of this by one of our professor phoning me about the attachment & of course I said "what attachment" then he forwarded me the message (how he received it) with image001.wmz att... 11 Nov 2009 00:10
Screen flicker
I see a number of references to inbox flicker - in our case Dell / Vista at about 1s refresh rate on all mail and contacts (and no other Outlook folder or other prog). Outlook = 2007, safe mode no difference. ATI 1400 driver up-to-date, Office SP2 running. Is this a general problem? Seems that this problem disap... 15 Dec 2009 16:45
My Send Email is stuck. What do I do to fix it?
Hi, please help. My outbox is filling up with emails that will not send. I have to go back to yahoo to send emails. What do I do to fix this problem. Please fill free to call me on the phone. 800 291-4903. I use Microsoft Office Outlook for emailThanks, Ken Wolff ... 10 Nov 2009 18:36
Email Not Showing Up In Sent Folder
Hello, How are you doing today??? I am running MS-Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP3. Whenever I send an email, I get the error below, but 5-10 minutes later, my system shows me that the email has been sent. Even though the system tells me the email has been sent, and a copy of that email shows up in another em... 16 Nov 2009 16:57