First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353
Outlook 2007 account error
I am receiving the following message when I try to start Outlook "Too many names have been found in the directory service or the server has exceeded its time limit for searching. Type more letters of the name and try again." We have an Exchange 2003 server. I've tried the users full name and a I still get th... 15 Jan 2009 12:45
Cannot send an email with an attachment
Hi All, All of the sudden I cannot send any email with an attachment. Sending an email without an attachment is no problem. The email with the attachment isn't that big, only 2 kb. Sending the email, the progress bar will stick at 50%. If I am lucking I am getting an error message like 0x800040601. But it's n... 12 Jan 2009 12:34
The messaging interface has returned an error
When I try to reply to a message in Outlook 2007 I get the follwoing "The messaging interface has returned an error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook."...I've restarted numerous times and am still getting the error, but only when I reply. I can send new mail and forward with no problem...There have been... 30 Dec 2008 13:02
550 Administrative Prohibition
Downloaded Outlook 2007 on XP machine. When user sends emails, he gets an email back from "System Administrator" - "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.". it then lists all the people that did not receive the email and under their email address it says "550 Administrative Prohibi... 15 Dec 2008 15:36
2003 Send Receive error
Outlook has been running fine and now it stopped sending and receiving. I can access the email account directly throught the internet (into the road runner account) and my wifes email works fine from the same computer using outolook. I deleted and added a new email acct in Outlook and still get the same errors... 16 Nov 2008 11:15
Outlook 2003
Cannot synchronize wity the Outlook profile you are using, because a different profile was previously set up. Support Code:8503001f How do I change the profile or go back to a previous profile??? ... 10 Nov 2008 12:58
synchronizing subscribed folders for ...
I have my email client set up to download email from a Microsoft Exchange Server. Unfortunately, every time I try to download mail, Outlook spends the next 5 or so minutes "synchronizing subscribed folders for [whatever]". Is there any way to speed this up or maybe eliminate this entirely? ... 14 Oct 2008 23:19
Windows Desktop Search 4 not indexing Outlook
I've had to use cached mode because I'm also indexing a substantial public folder and my additional mailboxes are greyed out. Admittedly this *is* a step up from the previous version which didn't acknowledge their existence at all but I see a "indexing of this email store has been disabled by the system adminis... 14 Oct 2008 09:03
#550 5.6.0 M2MCVT.StorageError, storage error in content conversio
I am having problem with one of users using Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007. Outlook is configured to use Outlook.pst file as the default folder. Whenever user replied to external email, the server returns the error below: #550 5.6.0 M2MCVT.StorageError, storage error in content conversion ## I uninstalled an... 26 Sep 2008 23:49
unable to delete email or empty "deleted items" folder
i have the same problem need some help on this. "Bobbie" wrote: I am getting the error message of: The drive that contains your data file is out of disk space. Empty the Deleted Items folder or create space on the drive by removing some of your files. Access is denied. Verify the disk is not f... 24 Sep 2008 08:18