First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354
Outlook 2007 - Archiving problem
Using Outlook 2007 on Vista SP1 When I try to Archive I get the following Error in the Archive log and archiving stops! "Error while archiving folder "Top of Personal Folders" in store "Personal Folders". Path does not exist. Verify the path is correct." Please can someone advise me how to overcome this er... 18 Sep 2008 05:09
How do I get message "You replied on...(date & time)" to show?
I have work and personal folders set up in my Outlook account. For my work folders, the message "You replied on..(date and time)" appears at the top of my Inbox messages, for those messages I have replied to. However, for my personal folders, no such message appears, even for messages I have replied to. I do... 3 Sep 2008 01:04
Can't open Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
Hi all, I'm using Win Vista Premium Home OS and installed Outlook 2007. When using Outlook 2007, I pressed the button Send/Receive many times to get mail messages. Then I closed Outlook and opened again. This message appeared: Run Outlook in safe mode, yes or no? (There was an error but I don't remember the ... 29 Aug 2008 18:51
Viewing Sent Emails on Multiple Computers
We have Outlook set up for our email in my office and we all use one central email account. However, if I send an email from my computer, it does not show up in the Sent Items folder on anyone else's machine. I respond to many emails on behalf of one of my bosses yet he is unable to track emails for later foll... 28 Aug 2008 12:07
Copying task from one mailbox to another
I have two users who have rights on a generic mailbox. Daily they copy tasks from the generic mailbox to their own. With Outlook 2003, there are no problems. With Outlook 2007 they get a 'Cannot copy folder as it may contain private items' error message and can't do the copy. I am sure this is something that ju... 25 Aug 2008 13:27
Can't publish cert to GAL
I have a valid cert that I just obtained from my company's CA. When I try to publish it to the GAL with Outlook 2007 I get a dialog box that says "There are no valid security settings to publish. Would you like to remove your previously published settings?" Why am I getting this? If I view the cert it is both v... 21 Aug 2008 10:24
OST to PST conversion
Hi, I forgot to export my contacts from Outlook at my previous company but have a copy of the OST file. Is there any *free* tool to convert it to PST and recover my contacts? I've found several demo applications on the web which show that the file has my contacts but are pretty expensive to use in full mode. I o... 18 Aug 2008 16:43
this operation is not supported until entire message downloaded
When I attempt to open messages (not at all times) I get the message - Can't open this item. This operation is not supported until the entire message is downloaded. Download the message and try again. ... 11 Aug 2008 14:37
Cannot display information. Try starting Office Outlook again.
After upgrading from Office XP 2003 to Office XP 2007, the "Sent" folder will not display any emails, past or present. The error "Cannot display information. There is either a problem connecting to the server or an error occurred. Try starting Microsoft Office Outlook again." Restarting Outlook doesn't do... 3 Aug 2008 12:01
reported error code (0x8000CCC78)
I am very new to this. I have been using outlook express and havent had a problem until I moved my computer. Everything is back working except I cant send out messages. it gives error code task'mail.comcast.net (0x8000CCC78) says cannot send message verify email address. the server responded 5.1.0 authenticatio... 28 Jul 2008 15:09