First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
MySQL Installation on RHEL
Hi, I am trying to install mysql enterprise 5.1 on RHEL server. I am getting below error. bash-3.2$ rpm -i MySQL-server-enterprise- gpl-5.1.46sp1-1.rhel5.x86_64.rpm --nodeps error: can't create transaction lock on /var/lib/rpm/__db.000 Any help in this regard ? ... 4 Aug 2010 11:23
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL....
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 3 Aug 2010 09:13
How do I delete old/outdated/obsolete Debian packages from my /var/lib/dpkg/info?
Hi. I noticed my old Debian box's /var/lib/dpkg/info, from 2005, has a bunch of old packages that should not be there. I found out it was because I used remove instead of purge parameter for apt-get command. I Googled and found https://bugs.launchpad.net/bleachbit/+bug/432991 but this won't work because it ... 3 Aug 2010 08:08
Ping/route delays across a crossover Ethernet cable?
Has anyone seen ping/route delays across a crossover Ethernet cable? I've got two clustered pairs of Oracle hosts where every couple of months one side gets ejected from the cluster because of a heatbeat timeout. I've traced it to a delay over the private LAN connection used as a heartbeat. It happens on two d... 4 Aug 2010 12:29
Does anyone have suexec running with Trac or other utilities
I'm facing a group software situation where it would be helpful to run Trac 0.12, on RHEL 5.x, for all the features, with files owned by a specific group account. But I'm having difficulty activating suexec for the HTTPS access. In fact, when I'e done so in the past for tools like Lilac, I've basically had to stuff... 31 Jul 2010 08:33
check
* Originally in LEGIONRP * Crossposted in League-10_recon * Crossposted in League_10_FAQ * Crossposted in League_10_usenet_request * Crossposted in Legion_rpg_-_bugs,_fixes * Crossposted in LAN * Crossposted in LANNET * Crossposted in LANTASTI * Crossposted in laptops * Crossposted in LATINO * Crossposted in ... 25 Jul 2010 10:48
g++ won't load
Hi, I've just realised that g++ on my computer doesn't work properly. I normally use gcc, so hasn't until now been a problem. I read that g++ is now part of gcc, but that I would need gcc-2.n.tar.gz, which I've dutifully downloaded. When I try to create the makefile (using ./ configure), I'm faced with the foll... 26 Jul 2010 09:25
Clarifications needed to configure NFS client
Hi, I am trying to configure an NFS client which will access some filer mounts. I have added the mounts in /etc/fstab so that the mounts are persistent across reboots. Also , I have restarted portmap and nfslock on the client host . My confusion whether we need to restart the nfs service on the clien... 22 Jul 2010 12:29
swap tuning
Hi all, The following is what i have read in a magazine named "linux for you" , To what extent this is true ? ideally dedicate a set of high performance disks spread across two or more controllers . if swap space resides on a busy disk, then to reduce latency, it should be located as close to a busy p... 21 Jul 2010 11:20
always create the locations that need frequent I/O /home, swap on the outer tracks ?
annalissa wrote: The following is what i have read in a magazine named "linux for you" , To what extent this is true ? The general rule is that you should always create the locations that need frequent I/O -/home, swap on the outer tracks , the easiest way to achieve this is to create these parti... 19 Jul 2010 12:26
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12