First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Lost Snow Leopard fonts
Sorry to bother you I've been a bit over zealous in deleting unwanted fonts (using Snow Leopard). Is there somewhere I can easily find the full set again - and promise I'll be a bit more selective in my weeding next time! -- Writer / editor on London's River ... 7 Aug 2010 02:55
Typing insertion point flicker rate
Tim Streater wrote Are you interested as a user, or as a programmer? As a user, you don't get a choice. Ah, fishhooks! Is my memory failing, or did you use to get the choice in System 3 or thereabouts? MST ... 9 Aug 2010 07:55
Texting from Address Book
Apparently it was in Tiger but then got dropped. For those with Nokias and who would like to type their texts on the Mac, I've written a little Automator script that allows you to pick a phone number from Address Book and send a text to it using a Bluetooth connected mobile. <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ma... 7 Aug 2010 16:55
New Apple store opens tomorrow
In Covent Garden - the biggest in the world apparently. Wonder what was there before? From The Guardian: <http://bit.ly/bFIRjg> Cheers ... Mark ... 13 Aug 2010 12:30
New Apple opens shop tomorrow
In Covent Garden - the biggest in the world apparently. Wonder what was there before? From The Guardian: <http://bit.ly/bFIRjg> Cheers ... Mark ... 6 Aug 2010 05:00
Mac Friendly Sat Navs
Any suggestions for a Mac friendly Sat Nav looking at the Garmin 1390T any comments on this or alternatives.... Cheers -- Mike Peace and Happiness is a State of Mind.... ... 7 Aug 2010 03:59
Plusnet - problems *sending* mail...
Folks, I'm trying to help a friend get online. The position is as follows: a) ISP = Plusnet b) His machine is an eMac, running 10.4.11. He's using Mail v2.1 c) He can surf the web OK. He can *receive* mail OK. d) He can't *send* mail. If he tries to send an e-mail, it times out and he gets an error message sa... 6 Aug 2010 05:00
iP*d synchonising
It's a bit of a mess in some ways, isn't it? Both iTunes and Mail are being asked to overreach themselves considerably and do things neither is really ideal for. If you put an image in a Note in Mail, can you access it on the iPad? I can't. I just get a useless paperclip symbol instead. Daniele ... 4 Aug 2010 10:20
Gmail multiple account login
Now live in Gmail - the ability to log into more than one account at once. Very, very handy. <http://bit.ly/dvqi9g> Cheers ... Mark ... 3 Aug 2010 11:27
Mail Continually Crashing
Mail had been working normally this morning. Having gone out for a while on checking for new messages Mail crashed and continued to crash every time it tried to check for new mail. I have tried on two other machines and both exhibit the same behaviour. I can access the accounts using webmail and Thunderbird als... 6 Aug 2010 03:55