First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
iPhone4 Case Offer
As an early iPhone4 buyer, I am eligible for the free bumper/case offer although the antenna problem hasn't been a problem for me - yes I can reproduce it, but not in normal use. Anyway, there is a range of cases on offer - not just the black bumper. Does anybody have a view on the relative merits of these cases? ... 13 Aug 2010 03:50
A Mac or a PC.
Microsoft has posted a Mac vs PC section to it's Win7 website. <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/compare/pc-vs-mac.aspx> There are some pretty lame reasons for choosing a PC but this jumped out at me on the Simplicity page. "Things just don't work the same way on Macs if you're used to a PC. For examp... 13 Aug 2010 08:08
Thousands of Apple fanboys form suicide pact
Pathetic. http://bit.ly/9HLa6R ... 11 Aug 2010 21:24
iPhoto - learning about
Okay, so I've got my pics into iPhoto. I can't find anything to introduce me to how to use iPhoto barring video tutorials. They impart nothing to me. (Surely I can't be the only person who learns nothing from modern video tutorials for software? What about some actual written words, eh? Pfft...) Anyone go... 11 Aug 2010 14:45
Which Office prog?
I've just got hold of a 933mhz iBook for my g/f. It'll be running 10.4 with 1gb ram. She'll be needing a MS compatible Office program for occasional use, what is the current favourite? I'm using Neo-Office here, but that seems a little sluggish, especially when starting up, is Open Office any better? Ta Alan. ... 12 Aug 2010 11:29
Digital camera and iPhoto
It's like this: So I've got my mother in law's digital camera, and I'm trying to download photos from it to this 'ere 10.6.4 Intel iMac. The camera is a Fujui Finepix F11. I've followed the instructions on setting up the physical connection to the iMac and also on setting up the camera ready to transfer data.... 9 Aug 2010 15:42
iPhone4 antenna claims another victim
In case anyone's missed this: <http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-10912268> ... 12 Aug 2010 10:23
Mac Pros available to order
The new Mac Pros have a delivery time of a coule of weeks - anyone ordering? The cards are in the store too - Radeon HD 5770 at �199 looks to be a bit of a snip but specifies 2010 Pros as compatible: "Requires Mac Pro (Mid 2010 with 1333MHz DDR3 memory)" The 5880 includes the 2009 Pros: "Requires Mac Pro (Mid... 10 Aug 2010 10:14
MacSOUP : How to set up second server ?
I sue MacSOUP happily. I want to subscribe to a second server service (newsguy) but I cannot figure how to create a second server in the preferences. I see a second Account ... but this doesn't seem to lead to a second server.. Anyone can advise ? Howard ... 8 Aug 2010 18:56
iTunes accounts and minors
I'm considering going the allowance route for my eldest with an iTunes account. Thing is, I'm not sure how to limit explicit lyrics etc.. She's 8, and whilst I'm not exactly a tyrant there's still a bit of shielding to be done. So...is there any way of limiting an account so that it can't be used to buy expl... 8 Aug 2010 18:56
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13