First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Logic Express 9: Hmm.
Very Hitchhiker's: <http://eruvia.org/imagedump/logic-express-9-dont-show-again-20100731-093529.png> Happened when I woke the Mac from sleep by unplugging a USB hub and external monitor. Logic Express -really- didn't like that, displayed a few bizarre dialogs and then crashed out for a little nap of its own... 2 Aug 2010 06:00
Mighty Mouse update
Andy Greener wrote on Jul 29, 2010: In article <0001HW.C8779651001E3667B01029BF(a)news.virginmedia.com>, Mike Lane <mike.lane.usenet(a)ntlworld.co.uk> wrote: I have a wireless mighty mouse bought 3 years ago with my Mac Pro. It never worked very well, the cursor seems to jitter about sometimes and I ... 30 Jul 2010 16:22
Hard Disc space available ?
In the past, all the external HDs I've had, always shown the space available to be less than the HDs specs. I have just finished setting up a Lacie D2 Quadra 1TB HD, after getting rid of the Windows software I have 999.3 GB available. What have they done different to the HD to achieve this. John ... 31 Jul 2010 23:48
Installing Firefox4 and Firefox3 in parallel?
Is this is possible? I'd like to play around with the beta of FF4, but not interfere with my current FF3. I'm worried that if I try to install FF4, it'll over-write my current install. I'm not worried about the profiles as I am comfortable in managing which profiles to use. It's just the installation on the Ma... 31 Jul 2010 07:29
macbookpro always seem slow and overheating
Hi all, i am wondering what the average macbook pro 7 I7 temp is meant to be as mine rarely drops below 60C. is something wrong with my mac or is i just norm. also it seems to lock up occasionly for a minute or so. ... 31 Jul 2010 05:21
Anyone want a Mighty Mouse?
I have a wireless mighty mouse bought 3 years ago with my Mac Pro. It never worked very well, the cursor seems to jitter about sometimes and I have long since discarded it in favour of a Logitech. Anyone want it before I bin it? email me if you do. Postage is a couple of quid in the UK. -- Mike Lane UK... 30 Jul 2010 08:35
"Just get a bumper and move on"
A lot of the anti-anti-Apple sentiment out there inresponse to the iPhone's antenna situation is to just get a bumper and stop whinging. A colleague of mine got his free bumper today and is binning it. His headphones don't fit, his car connector doesn't fit, and his home speakers don't fit. He doesn't get the ... 5 Aug 2010 13:34
iFixit takes Magic Pad apart.....
<http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Magic-Trackpad-Teardown/3395/1> What I want to see, though, is their low down on how they'd put it together again..... -- flavio matani guitar tuition http://www.flaviomatani.co.uk http://fflavio.com ... 30 Jul 2010 08:36
NewsTap "filter subthread" broken?
Anyone using NewsTap's new "filter subthread" function? Does it work? I'd expected it to filter the matching article and any article that is a followup (direct or indirect) to that article. Instead it... Well, I'm not actually sure what it does. Displaying my read messages for a moment it does seem to be getting ... 3 Aug 2010 10:21
Magic TrackPad first five minutes
It's great, and nicer to use than the touchpad on the MacBook Pro, as it is more sensitive to tap-to-click, and the actual button click action is softer. The multitouch gestures are really useful, but there aren't enough of them! I want clicks on three (for Spaces) and four fingers (Desktop). It's beaten my... 13 Aug 2010 11:25