First  |  Prev |
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
unable to install citrix.exe in Win XP (error 1606)
I have Windows XP with SP2 (fresh install, not an upgrade). When I try to install the client program citrix.exe, I get the message "Error 1606. Could not access network location \." I have" \\." under Data for NetworkAddress and ServerNetworkAddress in the following Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi... 11 May 2005 11:50
MTLDR missing
can someone have a solution for that : a friend of me when he run his pc (he have winxp pro) he come in a dos window with the message MTLDR missing,,, what can he do to repair it? greetz sepappe ... 9 May 2005 16:33
chkdsk oddity
The messages below show what happens when I run chkdsk from time to time. Please note that I run them one right after the other. Also not the error message I get with the first run. Is this a bug in Windows XP Pro? When the first run tells me to run chkdsk with the /F parameter I do and no error show up. I stop... 21 Mar 2005 15:50
Win 16 Subsystem
Hello there. My problem is that whenever I try to run an application NOT designed for windows XP, I get this error: "The Win 16 Subsystem has insufficent resources to continue running. Click on OK, close your applications, and restart your machine." I tried to restart my machine but it doesn't help at all. ... 19 Mar 2005 18:28
XP Pro does not recognise Flash Memory
I'm running XP Pro with SP 2. Everything seems OK except my Tekhal 512 mb flash disk USB device is not properly recognised. It is recognised as a disk but I cannot read or write to it, and in Properties it is said to have 0 bytes free space; 0 bytes used space and 0 bytes capacity. The really annoying thing... 19 Mar 2005 23:05
Stop error C 00021A when logging off
All of a sudden I am getting stop errors when logging off a user to switch to another. My account seems to be fine (administrator) but when my kids and wife try to log on to theres the blue screen of death pops up with the stop error listed on the subject line. I can't seem to find much help on the MS site. T... 28 Feb 2005 13:06
win-dh
What is win-dh? I found it in the control panel, and it will not delete. Is it important? Thanks Jim ... 25 Feb 2005 03:18
XP Installation Problem
The newly built system boots off of the CD and the XP Pro installation begins loading the files and then when the blue (installation) screen shows: "Setup is starting Windows" - nothing else happens; the system just sits there. I'm stumped as this has never happened to me before. Any suggestions to try? ... 24 Feb 2005 10:01
looking for font
trying to find a font called "invitation" thanx for any help. suz ... 14 Feb 2005 19:17
wab notification window
most times i shut down i get a message box titled wab notification window and the progress bar is shutting it down but it never does and I shut it down myself, anyone any ideas whats causing this ive tried googling but have found no help at all. thanks for any help. ... 14 Feb 2005 19:17