First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Mobile broadband?
Anyone tried it yet?...if so, what's it like? I'd be interested for the pay as you go type,so I could use it now and again but not for large downloads. ... 3 Sep 2009 07:16
Poll: has the recession altered your IT spending?
Until recently I was employed at Microsoft (where I worked for 9 years) doing customer & market research. Now that I am in between jobs I am pursuing a research subject on my own about how recessions impact the technology industry that Microsoft was ever that interested in. If you think this study I am conducting... 9 Sep 2009 05:14
XP toys
On Sep 30, 6:04 pm, calabas...(a)gmail.com wrote: I spent quite awhile tracking down all these files (for my own personal use). I figured I'd post them here to save others the time. The download link is at the bottom of this page. Firstoff I have a bunch of old school screen savers. Here's what you get: -3... 5 Nov 2008 18:15
xp sound recorder
Default setting of time available is 60 seconds. When I try to increase this by adjusting the "decrease speed" setting, i get "not enough memory available...". There's certainly no shortage of memory that i know of, so what's happening here, and how may this be remedied? ... 26 Sep 2008 23:49
password length generating error message
We're running a Windows 2003 domain and have set our password policy to have a minumum of 14 characters. When users change their password they get the following warning: "The password is longer than older versions of windows, such as windows 98 or windows 95, can use. Press cancel to enter a new password, or OK ... 25 Sep 2008 06:49
restoring an old backup
First, let me apologize, this is not an XP question but I don't know where to go with it and I have found the readers on this group helpful in the past. I have a bunch of floppy disks that have a backup of some data created with a program called Lotus 1-2-3. Each floppy has 2 files on it. The first has a f... 3 Aug 2008 15:05
Re Capture error report
It depends on which piece of capture software I try to use This is the error when I try to use one I purchased Honestech tvr. Following it will be the error message when trying to use Windows moviemaker I don't suppose you will be able to make sense of any of this. But it would be nice. <?xml version="... 17 Apr 2008 17:20
USB not working
I'm on xp pro - gateway computer - all of the sudden the usb ports quit working - the device manager says there isn't a problem and that everything is working, but nothing works when I plug it into a usb port - can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks ... 23 Jan 2008 12:20
Disk activity during idle time
Win XP Home ed., Firefox, PC Security Shield. There is hard drive activity during times when I am not doing any work or browsing on my computer. I see the light on the front of the computer flicker and can hear slight noises from the hard drive. I run Process Explorer and can see some activity, but don't unde... 19 Nov 2007 06:42
Error message 0800CCC92 in Outlook Express
Hi, Have recently been having problems with OE. When I go on-line I am given the log on screen showing my name and p/w but when I click on this it just keeps re-appearing and error 0800CCC92 comes up after a while. I have the account set up not to require log-on. Any help appreciated. John Kelly ... 14 Aug 2007 14:36