First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ie8 and Youtube
I finally gave in and installed IE8 over IE6 and I can't go back now. Among other things, Youtube no longer plays video with the error message that begins with Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of ......... I've updated all the Java, Adobe Flash, Reader, programs, checked all the... 25 Feb 2010 12:30
MW Word docs open extremely slowly, but fast from Word recent docs list
I find that MW Word docs take forever to open if I click on the doc, and so do any text files and shortcuts on the desktop to various folders. If I select the MW doc from the list of recent documents from the file menu of MW, it opens immediately. "My computer" also opens immediately, so if I click on that I c... 25 Feb 2010 06:55
Be relaxed by using Project Management Software by Project Drive
Hi Folks, Hope you are enjoying these days Is the question raised ever like “How Project Management Software Works for you?” Even I had this question when I started first and was new and looking for the software to manage my projects. What I think is “It's hard to focus on one task when you know that one ... 24 Feb 2010 03:08
Windows XP Home Edition - Hard drive thrashing badly
I've very recently installed Windows XP Home Edition on the C: Drive of a partitioned hard drive with 128MB of RAM. The D: Drive is about 18GB, and the C: Drive is about 10GB, both fully defragged. I have only installed Internet Explorer 8, along with "Process Explorer". At the moment, I am experiencing the most H... 23 Feb 2010 21:36
SP-2 CD question
I have a customer who had an accident and can't get upstairs to the HP desktop so I had the ISP (AT+T) come out and set up wireless and I moved the machine and peripherals downstairs. It turns out that the wireless USB card will not install. We keep getting something like "This application has not passed Windows ... 25 Feb 2010 18:12
backup brogram
tried using win xp back up but it's asking me to insert a floppy disc to create a boot disc, ( I don't have a floppy drive). No option to create the boot disc cd. Any recomendations for a good, easy to use free backup program. ... 17 Feb 2010 22:26
Work around IE8 and Outlook Express 6
Feeling pressure to upgrade from IE 6 to IE 8. I don't want to give up Outlook Express. Any work arounds out there? ... 15 Feb 2010 21:07
XP software compatibility with Windows 7 OS
I'm looking at a new laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium and am worried about the software compatibility with XP since I have a lot of XP software. I really don't want to dole out huge bucks to upgrade my software so how can I best avoid it (if there really are compatibility issues)? I heard an 'ultimate' version ... 10 Mar 2010 06:22
XP still updates my pc
I thought Microsoft was ending the OS XP, and yet today as i tried to close down my pc, I got a message to wait while my Windows XP updates 10 times. I have SP3 if that should mean anything. Just wondering what do they find needs updating at this stage? ... 14 Feb 2010 01:57
MS COFEE
http://www.microsoft.com/industry/government/solutions/cofee/default.aspx Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor (COFEE) "If it's vital to government, it's mission critical to Microsoft." GACK! ... 9 Feb 2010 15:06