First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
IE7 & IE8 in Windows Directory
On Windows XP Professional with SP3 and all the updates maintained current as they have been published and offered by Microsoft Update procedures : I have these folders in the C:\Windows directory... ie7 ; ie7 updates ; ie8 ; and ie8 updates. The ie7 folder is kind of small, at about 25 MV, but the ie7 updat... 5 Jul 2010 21:03
corrupte profielen bij afgebroken login?
Hello, * We are currently fine-tuning a second network, attached to our main network via a relatively low-speed line. First thing we are discovering is, that it is terribly slow. We have roaming profiles, and we certainly need to do something about them :-) In the meantime, of course, some users get fed up wit... 6 Jul 2010 05:42
XP Starting Profile
I use Win XP Home Edition. When booting, Windows stops and asks me to choose profile settings. There is nothing really to chose - I have "Owner" option only. Is it possible to set Windows to go straight to "Owner" on start? Thanks in advance for the help. gm ... 8 Jul 2010 00:27
Special Offer
For More Information about Project Drive And To Get Your Free 30-Day Trial Get it now!!!! Try it today Project management software by launched http://www.project-drive.net For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 1 Jul 2010 09:56
XP Pro sales ending?
Tiger Direct used to have XP Pro Professional generic OEM to use when building systems. I don't see it now. Has MS officially stopped allowing the sale of Windows XP Pro? I expect that MS will put the squeeze on XP in favor of Windows 7 or whatever MS wants to sell en masse. ... 4 Jul 2010 07:55
Free Trial Project Management Software
Managing Your Projects Easily and Effectively With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 29 Jun 2010 08:30
Problem Transferring Files to Flash Drive
I have an Intel 8GB flash drive and I'm trying to copy files from my C: drive to it for backup. The flash drive has been formatted to "FAT32". My problem is that when I copy the folder and paste it into the FD, I get the message: "Cannot create or replace [folder name]: The request could not be performed because of... 14 Jul 2010 14:17
RE-installing Philips DVD8601 drivers
I had a crash on my computer and as a consequence, lost some stuff. As I rebuilt the registry to get back to where I was, I've been plagued with my Philips DVD drive (pretty much everything is back to normal but that - just recently solved a printer issue that had been plaguing me). It's a Dell 8400 Dimension wi... 30 Jul 2010 10:45
Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be completed
I am just amazed at the sheer numbers of posts on the internet related to "Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be complete" and the various MS operating systems. My particular problem is with XPpro SP2 and I've done a ton of reading and followed many rabbit trails in search of a solution. When... 28 Jun 2010 11:41
whistle from front audio
Hi all. I just joined, and I hope some of you guys can help me with a problem I'm having. I have a Asus M3A78-CM mb with VIA onboard audio in a Antec Sonata III case. When I built this machine last year, I immediately noticed a soft whistely sound coming from the front headphone jack. However, neither the same pair... 27 Jun 2010 06:18
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12