First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
reletter system drive?
I installed xp pro from my dell cd's and for some reason my drive is e: \ and not c:\ and a few of my programs are having issues accepting that my drive is not c:\... -Chris ... 8 Feb 2010 17:56
audio play
Hello, One Look dictionary site includes AHD, and I used to be able to play the audio marked as a speaker icon before a word by clicking on it. But, it is no longer so. How do you reactivate the audio function? All the other dictionaries including MWD function well in that regard. CK TIA ... 6 Feb 2010 21:48
P T Barnum would be proud for sure
Some two-party worm-sperm named Evan Platt wrote in news:6amvl55u5naeuueh129nn45vuc43h5tqdn(a)4ax.com: On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:08:42 -0700, richard <member(a)newsguy.com> wrote: Make a call. They don't give you your money back? Call your credit card company. The merchant has really no time to respond. Last I r... 27 Jan 2010 03:44
Lost some sounds
Hi all, For some reason when some windows open, like a window asking for confirmation or an information (i) window (in various programs), instead of playing the default Windows sound the pc speaker will beep. To be honest, I can't remember what the sound was. Couldn't tell you if they were all the same sound, eithe... 2 Feb 2010 14:30
IE version puzzle
When I click on properties to check the version i have, it comes back as : 6.0.2900.5512 vers and yet, the folder of IE says: IE8 so which is it? ... 2 Feb 2010 14:30
help with Chkdsk Win XP hangs
Hi, I have a problem with chkdsk on XP sp3. I have never run chkdsk on it before, and decided to do a defrag/chkdsk on it as regular maintenance.The system has been running fine and has ATT McCafee antivirus/spy running on it and is suposedly clean. I selected chkdsk from disk/tool properties tab and it said t... 23 Jan 2010 13:10
Earths hottest day :)
"Pennywise(a)DerryMaine.Gov", thou yeasty coistrel. Base slave, thy words are blunt, and so art thou. Ye yakked: I'd of thought you'd of had heard of this. You illiterate fuckstain. ... 21 Jan 2010 05:36
WinXP Hangs at GBDevice.sys During Safe Mode Boot
Hello, WinXP Pro SP2 reboots immediately after startup (the Windows screen appears dimmed, then the reboot starts). I tried booting in Safe Mode, and the computer displays a list of files, then hangs at GBDevice.sys. I have tried a WinXP CD repair, however the reboot problem starts again after the repair... 19 Jan 2010 21:25
King Yung (Company) Chooses Linux for Sub-notebooks
Linux is Dominant in Embedded Operating Systems,