First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
taskbar in XP
Can someone tell me how to go from a double Taskbar (at the bottom of the desktop) to a single one? Sliding the vertical double arrow with the mouse doesn't seem to work. I'm running WinXP Home w/SP3 and Outlook Express 6. Hope someone can help. ... 21 May 2010 23:47
video card
i have a dell optiplex GX260 with Windows XP Pro. . when i hook the fga cabel into my new tv, to use as a monitor, it fouled up some settings . . what video card "properties' are needed in order to use the tv as a monitor???? thanks for any help ... 21 May 2010 12:47
DOS files with attached monitor
I am using XP v 5.1 SP3 in an Acer Aspire 1 netbook. I am pleased to find that, so far, the DOS programs I have are running in the environment. The screen is small, though, so I use an external monitor. The DOS programs show up on the netbook screen but not on the monitor. This is regardless of where the sc... 30 May 2010 20:51
transferring files
not sure if i'm in the right place but maybe someone can help me. . i jsut want to know the easiest/best way to transfer files from one computer to another. . they can be side by side if i need some kind of cable. . thanks for any help ... 22 May 2010 20:21
annoying pop up
on my ie7 evefytime it come up a box pops up and says download ie 8 --- I would like to get rid of this box-but don't know how--just 2 options- download now or later help me get rid of this annoying box thanks Michael ... 19 May 2010 10:25
XP Install Problem
I'm sure this topic has been done to death so hope you will bear with me. I have an AMD K6-2 500 256M RAM that was running 98 and when 98 got flaky I thought I'd do a clean install of XP. I've now tried four times and every time shortly following a succesful restart the display goes in to power saver mode and t... 18 May 2010 12:32
Get desired success with project management software
Today project management software is used by almost every company. It is a tool without which one can live. Doing business online and communicating with everyone in regards to the progress and requirements of the project would not have been possible without the help of project management software. I would like t... 12 May 2010 06:56
How to make a CD copy of an install CD?
I want to make a copy of my WordPerfect Install CD in case anything happens to the original. How do I do this? Is it an ISO file I need or what? ... 11 May 2010 13:22
Be relaxed by using Project Management Software by Project Drive
Hi Folks, Hope you are enjoying these days Is the question raised ever like “How Project Management Software Works for you?” Even I had this question when I started first and was new and looking for the software to manage my projects. What I think is “It's hard to focus on one task when you know that one ... 11 May 2010 10:01
Scientists have developed the Artificial Brain
Scientists have developed the Artificial Brain. The brain is made from a soft plastic, computer chips, and strands of metal foil embedded in liquid silicone polymer. The brain has been developed to replace the brain in humans and was tested on animals with excellent success. The core of this brain consists of an... 10 May 2010 06:34