First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Discover the Best Project Management Software
Discover the Best Project Management Software After origin of word Project Management Software, we can realize that most of the corporate businesses are being handled by this software to reduce manual work load. Launched in 2007, Project Drive within a very short span of time became one of the biggest service ... 5 May 2010 06:01
Control panel and double monitor
how does one see the double monitor in control panel/settings? Does one have to have both of them hooked up to be able to see it in control panel first? I am trying to see if i can see my pc movies on my TV via my laptop. Both have a vga inputs, so I can only go that route...as far as I know. Laptop does not have a... 4 May 2010 10:03
How stop POST (Power On Self Test) at startup??
When I turn the computer on I get a crawling white bar progress line at the bottom of my screen. A previous post response diagnosed this memory self-test at startup as the culprit, which I reckon is correct. But I have looked at the BIOS and can see no mention of anything remotely like this. If it is not there ... 2 May 2010 17:34
Need help with what XP to install
Am 01.05.2010 16:02, schrieb wallgreen(a)online.com: I'm confused. Seems there are so many different versions and types of XP. It appears you are not so fammiliar with computers. No offense. There are several ways to help you. If your computer works allright the easiest way to "transfer" your HD to a bigg... 2 May 2010 14:13
video
I'm sure i'm not in the right place but don't know where to go. .hope someone can help me. . i want to know if there is such a thing as a vga cable that can be connected to the computer and also into a monitor and tv at the same time. . .being able to switch between tv viewing and monitor without having to disconn... 29 Apr 2010 15:46
Restore
I have a HP 6130 laptop and a HP1140 desktop. Both are running Windows XP SP3. Last week McAfee completely destroyed my set up to the point that I had no keyboard access to the computer, could not copy from one directory to the other, ie BAD. This happened on both computers so since I keep them synchronize... 26 Apr 2010 18:19
S-L-O-W White Progress bar on boot-up
My computer always takes a good while to boot up, but suddenly I have started getting a series of white progress bars that appear at the bottom of my screen almost as soon as the boot process starts. This takes about 15 mins to fill up and everything then goes ahead as per normal and my speed becomes as usual. ... 23 Apr 2010 20:35
sysprep for win XP but haveonly SP2 DVD
Hi, I want to use sysprep the frirst time in my life. According to http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B302577&x=13&y=13 I should run "md Sysprep" and then insert my installation CD and then "then open the Deploy.cab file in the \Support\Tools folder." However the note says: "Note To mak... 26 Apr 2010 04:45
sysprep for win XP but haveonly SP2 DVD
Hi Philo, philo wrote: News123 wrote: Hi, I want to use sysprep the frirst time in my life. . . . No my question: My CD is XP + SP2 only. My XP did meanwhile update to SP3. How shall I proceed? I found instructions to download SP3 , but the file ... 23 Apr 2010 20:35
S-L-O-W White Progress bar on boot-up
On 22/04/2010 18:20, harkawy wrote: On Apr 21, 7:06 am, Richard<rsu...(a)dsl.pipex.com> wrote: My computer always takes a good while to boot up, but suddenly I have started getting a series of white progress bars that appear at the bottom of my screen almost as soon as the boot process starts. This ta... 23 Apr 2010 17:22
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last