First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Format
My 3 year old custom built computer is playing up. The bloke who built it seems to have closed down after over 20 years. So sad. I was on Win '98 and had to do something. The only computers on the shelves were Vista / no thanks. I have been getting the message "no drive found" on bootup for about 12 months. ... 21 Jun 2010 06:56
Features of Project-drive.net
• Dashboard • Gantt Charts • Timesheet Module • User-friendly Interface • Project Management Templates • Workflows and Links • Resource Allocations • Document Sharing and Management • Automated Communication Tools • Scheduling and Calendars • Recurring Tasks • Reporting • Cost Analysis and Budgeting • Expo... 8 Jun 2010 03:38
Free Trial Project Management Software
Drive Your Project to Success With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 7 Jun 2010 06:20
Email
I assume this is a function of the operating system Window XP SP3. HP Media edition. When you "Send To" a picture to the default email recipient, you are offered an option of reducing the size of image. Is there a way to change the image size of the reduced image? IE. When I right click on an image of 2.... 7 Jun 2010 17:42
Adding Other Boot's Computer Name to list of File Security Locations?
Hi Folks: I'm still not having luck giving my Win7/64's account access to my XP account's private folders and files on the same dual boot machine. I hoped giving both boots the same computer name and both accounts the same name might allow me to get away with it. But that hasn't worked. When I... 24 Jun 2010 03:07
Empty Startup Folder
Hello, First I did a search for this but couldn't find a solution. I have moved my Startup folder using TweakUI. The items on the startup folder get executed on system startup as expected... however when I got to start->All Programs->Startup I get an empty folder. When I go to the startup folder using explore... 9 Jun 2010 08:35
Free Project Management Software
Drive Your Project to Succes With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 5 Jun 2010 01:42
Try Free Project Management Software
Try Free Project Management Software From http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 4 Jun 2010 05:54
windows explorer crashes - help please
I have Windows XP Pro. Windows Explorer crashes whenever I try to view pictures or move them around. The EVENT VIEWER shows problems with Events 1000 and 1001 (details below), saying that they are correlated. I also could not find support of any sort from Microsoft. Could anyone help? Details Product: Windo... 28 Jun 2010 20:33
Try Free Project Management Software
Try Free Project Management Software From http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 3 Jun 2010 07:49