First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Linux Experimenter Finds Linux Mint, Loves It
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups(a)schestowitz.com> wrote: Trying Mint – I likes what I sees. Wow, yet again, Schitwitz! More of what business needs from an OS, illiteracy, Popeye style. ... 19 Jan 2010 06:49
old dos on xp problem
I have proved insufficient in finding web solution, so please tell me: how to get my old DOS database program running on XP? The error message is that it is trying to access the hard drive?? That's true! As far as I know there is no firewall, the AVG is out on this inherited system Thanks oren ... 19 Jan 2010 01:24
changing font style in desktop
iits been driving me mad,I hate the font style and wish i could change to something I could read, anyone know the answer! Col ... 14 Jan 2010 05:45
Administrator
How do I create"administrator" in xp Laurence ... 15 Jan 2010 19:25
RTF converted to a bmp or jpg?
HI, sometimes i get a graphic that winds up in the text document with a rtf extension. The graphic shows fine, but it takes a lot of space, bytes wise. I like to be able to convert them to the typical jpg extension. Does anyone know how i can do this, without having to get another program? Thanks ... 2 Jan 2010 11:40
X in upper rt hand corner....pages close very slow.
Hi folks, I hope the holidays have been good to you all. I have a issue with a HP a420n, with X-P home, SP-3. When I am done with a page and click the X on the upper right corner, it sometimes takes 15 seconds to complete the process and close the page. I realize 15 seconds isn't long, but, it sure is annoying. ... 30 Dec 2009 23:07
how to check type of USB?
Good day, a small question. On my XP machine I have several USB connections. How can I check if they are / have been configured as USB type 2.0 ? Thanks and best regards, Marcel ... 28 Dec 2009 10:43
Windows Explorer (NOT Internet Explorer)
How to make Explore open without expanding any drive contents? Just show the drive letters, and NO sub folders/files. Thanks for any Info. Best Jer ... 1 Jan 2010 02:16
Canon SD430 camera
I know this is really a problem for Canon support, but the camera was discontinued some time ago and Canon has washed their hands of both me and the camera. The computer is a Hewlet Packard Invent 530, Windows XP operating system with 40 gigabytes free. Two gigabytes main memory. I have the installation CD for t... 24 Dec 2009 16:13
Get Free Web Based Project Management Software with Project Drive
Are you looking for a Free Project Management Software? Then, stop your search at http://www.project-drive.net/ . They provide Web Based Project Management Software, Web Based Project Management Tools, Free Online Project Management Software and much more for your business at http://www.project-drive.net/ . Me... 18 Dec 2009 07:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last