First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
How do you stop a window from jumping back if you stray out of the scroll bar?
Is there a configuration or utility that will stop a window from jumping back to where it was if you stray out of the scroll bar whilst scrolling up or down? I find it very annoying! I'm trying to use the scrollbar to avoid using the scroll wheel which is causing an RSI type problem with my finger! Using xp Ho... 26 Mar 2010 17:52
How to disconnect?
Under XP (prof) we click some network machine and are asked about username and password. We give it in and we are logged in. In 'server' machine (also XP prof) we can see under sessions in computer management that the client user is logged in. Two questions: 1 - In the client machine, if we do not map a ne... 16 Mar 2010 23:11
upgrade to win xp
Hi. I would like to upgrade to xp. I have 3 computers would I have to buy 3 xp softwares or could I install it on all three from the 1 cd. John ... 19 Mar 2010 07:04
Word Pad does not show all
I was trying to read an article that i pasted into word pad...it was more than one screen read...when i got down to the bottom scrolling, it wouldn't go any further so i could not read the rest of the article...Never had this happen before. ... 11 Mar 2010 09:59
Ever growing file count
I'm running XP Pro SP3 up to date with all MS fixes with a clean report from the anti virus/malware software. Even if I *just visit* web sites and, 1. do not install anything, 2. do not download anything, 3. do not create any new files, 4. delete all Windows temp and internet temp files, the count produ... 26 Mar 2010 05:45
virtumonde
Is anyone familiar with Virtumonde? When I run Spybot I notice a lot of it on my machine, but Spybot does not alert me to a problem. It merely shows it's presence. I have also run Adaware with no alerts and none from Avast. I have gone to google with it, but the feedback I get there states it is a troublesom... 24 Mar 2010 16:58
File Encryption
Hi, normally windows saves some certificates for encryption on your PC, so if you plug in your USB drive to another PC, you can't use it because the PC does not have the certificates for encryption. So yes, you have to use 3rd party encryption software in order to encrypt your data and make it usable at othe... 9 Mar 2010 14:36
2100 pc RAM to 2700pc
Need to upgrade an HP pavillion 513n xp home which has 256 MB RAM which is 266MHz 2100 PC 184 pin non ECC (If I remember all this correctly). The local budget electronics wherehouse place only has 333MHz 2700 PC. They say it will work fine in the empty slot and will not have any issues running with the slower chi... 9 Mar 2010 15:46
XP Issues - system doesn't see keyboard
Something in my registry is keeping my system from seeing my keyboard upon bootup of my XPproSP2 machine. Might be a virus or spyware but at any rate, it boots fine and allows the mouse to work okay but the keyboard isn't acknowledged. When I booted into safemode, the keyboard appeared to be working all the way u... 6 Mar 2010 17:22
Back up program
Im looking for a free data back up program that will only back up the files that have changed since the previous back up. Any suggestions Thank you ... 4 Mar 2010 20:16