First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
RSG
I have followed the instructions at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa997694.aspx and created a RSG and added a DB to it. However when i attempt a mount i get the following. At least one of this stores database files is missing.Mounting this store will force the creataion of an empty database. Do no... 16 Aug 2007 07:05
DB from Exch 2003 to 2007
Assume the following: 1. NETBIOS name and DNS name of Exchange servers the same 2. The EDB file of Exchange 2003 changed to the name of Exchange 2007 Question: Can I just copy over or restore Exchange 2003 DB into Exchange 2007? Thanks. ... 8 Aug 2007 17:51
Move 2003->2007 Failure
I have moved about 1000 mailboxes from my older 2003 server to replacement 2007 server. I have about 5 that are getting this error: Error was found for Last, First (LastF(a)place.org) because: Error occurred in the step: Moving messages. Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store with error: MAPI o... 7 Aug 2007 04:42
X-MS-Exchange-Organisation- headers
We have exchange 2007 behind a solaris MX server running a/v and spamassassin. I am wishing to write the(normalised ie 43 = 4) header X- MS-Exchange-Organisation-SCL equal to the spamassassin score. Im aware of the 0..9 range. However currently All messages coming from external sources have some X-MS-Exchange-Organ... 3 Aug 2007 13:22
ATTN: Andy David {MVP}
Hi David. Sorry to call you out specifically like that. Did you have a chance to review the error log info below from yesterday's thread ("Repeated CORE errors in the AppLog") You had asked for the exact error messages. Thanks. jim Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchange Web Services Event Category... 3 Aug 2007 09:45
Your mailbox has been temporarily moved...
I made a remote connection to a client's pc (Win XP Pro) and uninstalled MS Office 2003 Standard, and then installed MS Office 2007 Pro Plus from a install point on a server (MS Server Standard 2003 SP2). The uninstall and install seemed to go fine. But when I opened the client's Outlook 2007, I get the follo... 1 Aug 2007 18:03
IMAP4SVC EcGetMessageProp failed with error 0x8004010f
FWIW, we're seeing exactly this error too. Not only that, but when one of these events occurs, it seems that MAPI/RPC request threads lock up too, and so all clients including Outlook are also non-responsive for anywhere from 5 to 60 seconds while the condition resolves itself. It seems to be caused by a large... 24 Aug 2007 10:03
signature problem owa
hi to all, we have exchange 2003 & the clients when connecting with owa receiving error message when they try to create & save their signature in "edit signature" in "option". even if they write 1 charactere. the error message: your signature exceeds the maximum size allowed. please reduce its length or format... 25 Jul 2007 03:16
How to remove old CCMail, GWISE, MS, X.400, and old x.500 records
Hello, About a year ago we migrated from a Novell environment to Exchange 2003. It seems that during the migration process, numerous records were copied over including CCMail, GWISE, MS, old X.400, smtp addresses, and old x.500 records. I have been successful at bulk removing the old SMTP records by usin... 18 Jul 2007 18:27
Autodiscover configuration problem
I am trying to configure autodiscover on a second web site. I have created the second site with its own dedicated IP and ran the new-autodiscoveryvirtual directory. I have assigned a unique cert to the second site. I have set the SCPs for both internal and external to: https://autodiscover.domain.com. Howev... 13 Aug 2007 13:51